Any of you whinging muppets still have a problem with the new forums?

Monkadelic

Head Bee Guy
@Brown
Reaction score
What's the present day verdict, Sherfolk? I know there was plenty of dissatisfied murmurings at the time of the migration, but how are we all liking the forums these days?

I'm whinging as hard as I can but this motherfucker won't let me go yo

tumblr_nh1lhb551g1titzlso1_400.gif

In regards to present day I'd say that @Banchan is the GOAT and anyone who thinks otherwise is free to PM me. Prepare to be boliterated

get Stylish, fixes all the problems.

Looks great but runs like shit and crashes my ipad2...

Usually when you have gif threads or threads with youtube clips.

I liked how in the old forums we could see who visited our profile pages. You know you pissed somebody off if they were constantly watching your page. Otherwise though this is much better.

hated it at first, but really liking it now. super easy to embed stuff.

What's the present day verdict, Sherfolk? I know there was plenty of dissatisfied murmurings at the time of the migration, but how are we all liking the forums these days?
I think the loss of several pages of supras delicious food i made thread during the migration was tragic

I liked how in the old forums we could see who visited our profile pages. You know you pissed somebody off if they were constantly watching your page. Otherwise though this is much better.
Apparently you had private message before. I been posting since 2013 and i never had private message but people always ask why i have it turned off.

On topic - I like vBull boards better than this current format. But this format supports adds better so that's why we have this current situation.

I dont understand how thats an insult, i always liked her. You know you like someone when all the bs surrounding them doesnt matter to you and you just like them anyway.

Not an insult, it's the truth.

Apparently you had private message before. I been posting since 2013 and i never had private message but people always ask why i have it turned off.
You inadvertently saved yourself from a lot of unwanted dick pics. Nice.

I like the features of the new forum, just wish it wasn't clunky as fuck. I can't even use it on my phone or on Chrome or any of that shit. Gotta run Opera with JS disabled just to fucking view sherdog.

In before @Banchan derails this thread with 50 pages of trivial personal drama

You inadvertently saved yourself from a lot of unwanted dick pics. Nice.
I dont think people actually send those unsolicited. The rough age of this forum seems to like around 30 ~ and people that age generally dont do that.

Used to hurt my eyes, now it doesn't. May have damaged them permanently.

Back