Any of you whinging muppets still have a problem with the new forums?

I still dont like it. Runs really badly on my tablet. I loved the old site's mobile version.

Looks great but runs like shit and crashes my ipad2...

Usually when you have gif threads or threads with youtube clips.

Same for me. Also tons of java script errors. And if you turn them off, then it makes navigating the forum tedious as you lose all your shortcuts.

Weird, didn't think it might run slow for some. Runs fine on my mobile.

Weird, didn't think it might run slow for some. Runs fine on my mobile.
I think its the way the ads load depending what youre running. On my note 7 the pops showed right away and i scrolled right by. Even without a plat i was moving around in seconds with popups and ads everywhere. On my note 3 they load very slowly and you dont even see them it just slows it down but if you refresh the page they load and it speeds up again. I tried viewing this forum simontaneously on both devices and this is what i found to be the culprit.

I like the features of the new forum, just wish it wasn't clunky as fuck. I can't even use it on my phone or on Chrome or any of that shit. Gotta run Opera with JS disabled just to fucking view sherdog.

Towards the end, the old forums didn't run well either. Imo it was -and is- because of all the bullshit adds and spam that don't belong on the forums. That shit should strictly be kept on the news side of the site and away from the community. Most sites I visit do it that way and their forums run really smooth as a result.

I'm fine.

sadkermit.jpg

Towards the end, the old forums didn't run well either. Imo it was -and is- because of all the bullshit adds and spam that don't belong on the forums. That shit should strictly be kept on the news side of the site and away from the community. Most sites I visit do it that way and their forums run really smooth as a result.

I don't really get it TBH, most sites run on ads, but Sherdog's the only one who has to fuck up their product to do so. Just throw a little banner ad on the side, everyone else seems to be able to do that fine.

I don't really get it TBH, most sites run on ads, but Sherdog's the only one who has to fuck up their product to do so. Just throw a little banner ad on the side, everyone else seems to be able to do that fine.
greedy cunts

Back