Anthony Pettis's message for his fans.

KazDibiase

"My style is kneeing people in the face."
@Silver
Reaction score

showtimepettis To my family, my mother, my father, Sergio, Rey, Duke, all of my training partners, everyone who has had my back since Day One, and to you, my fans, whose support and loyalty have been without falter; I want to say a few things to you on the eve of my upcoming fight.

My name is Anthony Pettis. I am a fighter, a son, a brother, a friend, an entrepreneur, and I hope for some, a role model. Tomorrow evening I have a very important fight against another warrior who is simply a man I need to beat to take my next step. My path getting to this moment has not been easy, but nothing worth having ever is. What I want for everyone to know is that when I step into the Octagon tomorrow night, you will see the Anthony Pettis you deserve. The one you've supported with your posted messages and those personally delivered to me. You'll see the Anthony Pettis I have always strived to be.

What you need to understand is that those of us who've done this for years – the ones who have trained for hours on end and have sacrificed our bodies, spirits, and valuable time with our families – are entering our fights with a desire to confront all doubt and criticism. But, most importantly we need to prove our successes to ourselves and that we are the best at practicing what some may call a sport, but what we call our lives.

Some say I need to win in order to make my comeback. But, I can't comeback because I never left. As always, I will leave everything I have in the Octagon. It's what I deserve and what all of you deserve. My training has been perfect. My focus has been perfect. I now leave my success in the hands of my training, my coaches, my heart, and above all else, my faith.

Again, I can’t thank you enough for your support. While I'd love to read every message after posting this and respond to as many as I can, this will be my last post until after my fight is done, as I will dedicate the next hours to complete focus.

Goodnight everyone. It's Showtime.

I wish I didn't, but I actually have a bad feeling about this.

Hopefully I'm wrong and it really is Showtime. War Pettis!

showtime will comeback. no wait he has always been there. he will beat Oliveira down like he did to cowboy

come back to us Showtime

bam3_122153775.gif

Pettis face and style is so hatable I honestly reacted with glee to the RDA beatdown, but he's been on such a skid I feel bad for him. Hopefully he puts a couple awesome wins together so I can enjoy him being a cocky arrogant pretty boy getting toasted yet again.

And yes, I realize this is terrible, but I can't help how I feel

I'm a still a fan and looking for a big win! Go Pettis!

He went from the front of a Wheaties Box to the side of a Milk Carton, now he is acting like he never went missing.

The problems his coaching IMO, he needs to move to Jacksons. Barboza, Alvarez and RDA all kept finding success with the same things and he never adjusted, I think Jackson has the perfect system for him to be able to adapt to his coaches advice mid fight.

Back