Anthony Pettis's message for his fans.

He went from the front of a Wheaties Box to the side of a Milk Carton, now he is acting like he never went missing.

The problems his coaching IMO, he needs to move to Jacksons. Barboza, Alvarez and RDA all kept finding success with the same things and he never adjusted, I think Jackson has the perfect system for him to be able to adapt to his coaches advice mid fight.

I agree. I think Doofus is on par with Edmond. Every fighter in his camp as the same skills years after they joined the camp. Pettis is still just a kicker, that annoying curly hair wrestler is still just a wrestler, CM Punk still just talks about fighting, etc

I'm expecting some matrix type shit after that message

I agree. I think Doofus is on par with Edmond. Every fighter in his camp as the same skills years after they joined the camp. Pettis is still just a kicker, that annoying curly hair wrestler is still just a wrestler, CM Punk still just talks about fighting, etc

Not to mention all the injuries Pettis has had, and all the stories that came out of there after that dude died.

"we are the best at practicing what some may call a sport"

Don't worry, not me, Anthony. I call it a pseudo-sport.

I'm still a fan, btw, even with this losing streak he's got going on.

See you Bellator Pettis LOL

Ehhh, he fights better than he writes, but you cant help but root for him to win on this one. Him and Hendricks both are skidding so violently and suddenly, that I think any fan with a heart is hoping that he'll pull this 1 out. Im with whoever said he used to piss me off bcuz he was so cocky, but I still hate to see him losing like this...

giphy.gif

"I will be fine. I just need coconut water to rehydrate."

He didnt need the long ass message. He just needs to come out and fight like his old self. Kinda feel like hes done tbh, who writes a long ass message like that night before a fight save that shit for after the fight.

Man, talk about putting yourself in a corner...

Petits is going to going to look anorexic at 145. Ever see him at 155 weigh ins. And I have no desire to see what 135 pound Frankie Edgar looks like either.

I hope Pettis wins.

Don't call it a comeback. I have been here for years- Anthony Petis.

Knock him out- Anthony's mom

All of that just to sign off Twitter lol

He didnt need the long ass message. He just needs to come out and fight like his old self. Kinda feel like hes done tbh, who writes a long ass message like that night before a fight save that shit for after the fight.
Yeah, didn't give wasnt a very confident "look" so to speak. Something about the tone, is reminiscent of a suicide note for some reason.lol

Back