Anthony Pettis looking different

Hope he can bounce back, dude seems like a decent guy.

Damn he looks like crap. As said before Oliveira isn't exactly an easy fight either but it's a true test if Pettis can pull this transition off.

Quite the change from the unnaturally wide shoulders he had against Giblert.

inb4 this:

o7kitg.jpg

His best days are behind him.

What a beautiful person. Makes you think about the fact that God doesn't make mistake, he makes perfection!

... licking his toes and shit.

He is desperate. After losing 3 in a row if he doesnt win he will get cut. He obviously doesnt look good and it may affect his performance. And Olivera is no joke. Pettis still thinks he can rule the MMA world like it's his destiny, but they all do.

Easier said than done.. but... Pettis just needs to exert some energy and do whatever he has to in order to get his back off the cage. He doesn't need to move weight classes.

He looks like absolute shit. I'd be surprised if he doesn't move back up after one fight.

Definitely looks smaller. I always thought he was underpowered at 155, even Clay Guida who is now at 145 looked stronger than him. Hopefully he can keep his speed, endurance and explosiveness at 145 without being depleted from the fight.

I would have thought he would have stayed at 155 and gotten stronger but that probably would have decreased his speed and flexibility.

that's not healthy ffs....

more fighter should do like Cerrone is now doing.

He look good at 170 tbh.

The way cerrone is fighting, I'd give him a great shot against woodley or lawler. I think he could beat them both. The way he's been looking. But he's stubborn. He needs to forget about LW. I think he's going to. I wouldn't be surprised if he gets a ww title shot soon. Maybe after 1 more win.

Definitely looks smaller. I always thought he was underpowered at 155, even Clay Guida who is now at 145 looked stronger than him. Hopefully he can keep his speed, endurance and explosiveness at 145 without being depleted from the fight.

I would have thought he would have stayed at 155 and gotten stronger but that probably would have decreased his speed and flexibility.

He has longer to replenish now. So it might work out better.

He looked much healthier before
o7kitg.jpg

Unfortunately, he was getting beat consistently at 155. So he's like, maybe i'll do better at a lighter weight. get more and bigger fights. But I don't think he's going to do better. I was never a fan.

Yeesh he looks terrible. Hopefully he can weigh in early.

Everyone trippin out on how Pettis looks now but look at the guy he's fighting..Oliveria is skin and bones at weigh ins....People are just shocked about Pettis because they haven't seen him at this weight.

He looked tiny with no muscle mass his last couple of fights too.

Back