Anthony Joshua could be in deep trouble...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do I have to move this shit fest in the war room? We dont need race discussions here.

No I'm not, I'm asking people 'would you put money into the pocket of someone who hates you for your race?'. It's not hard to understand.

Babble. I'm talking specifically about putting money into the pocket of someone who hates you. You're the one incapable of understanding this very simple question, instead going off on a rant about irrelevant nonsense.
i've answered it like five times. everyone in this thread has.

yes, we would put money in the pocket of someone who hates us for our race. you know why? because we don't give a fuck about any of their views, we pay to see them fight.

jesus christ, man.

The underwear model is in trouble if he ever fights Parker or Fury if he ever gets his act together. Hell miller would crush him. Guy is basically the Conor of boxing many can beat him but he wont fight them as long as possible.

Stay in the heavies. Joshua is probably a prick, but he crushes Parker and annihilates Miller (how in the fuck do you think Miller has a chance?). The world doesn't revolve around MMA, either, so don't force horseshit comparisons. Joshua is relatively active as HWs who make massive money each fight go. I'm going to be cheering for Wilder when they fight (which will be soon), but Joshua is far from a fraud in this shitty age of HWs.

How do you know they don't hate other races?
Because they didn't hate anyone, they just weren't that emotional about anyone but pretty passive people. They wouldn't hate their worst enemy. Not everyone is capable of hate.

Let's give Joshua his "due process", so to speak. Maybe he was just shaming Chambers as a black man because he's pissed at him and wanted him to feel inferior to their race. Fighters say abrasive shit all the time and always have whether it was for promoting their fights or not. Look at what's going on in Hollywood right now. It's an everyday thing where someone is being outed, actors I've looked up to (Kevin Spacey being one). Look at who's in the oval office and what he's said and done. If Joshua said this then it was wrong. But, I also believe he should get a second chance in the court of public opinion.

If Tyson fury wouldlve said this there would be uproar, people would be losing their minds & gossiping like scorned housewives

But cos it's AJ there is apologists out in force talking nonsense

If Tyson fury wouldlve said this there would be uproar, people would be losing their minds & gossiping like scorned housewives

Fury isn't exactly a saint. I won't be posting the interview they're talking about but it's easy enough to find if you haven't already seen it.

World heavyweight champion Tyson Fury has apologised for offensive comments made in an hour-long video interview last week, insisting: “I am in no way a racist or bigot.”

Fury caused controversy after making homophobic, sexist and anti-Semitic remarks in the interview, which led to widespread calls for him to be banned from boxing.
Tyson Fury apologises and insists he is not a racist

This was apparently posted on AJ's snapchat.
DPQnQ0VWkAI-eI3.jpg:small

<WellThere>

A few hours after, Eddie Hearns was interviewed by Kugan / IFL TV (timestamped below) and the subject of the messages allegedly from AJ to Eddie Chambers, and others, was briefly touched upon.

According to Eddie, Anthony 'has a major problem with his social media accounts', other people have received messages, some of which are funny. AJ was 'going to make a video about it, but once you start trying to explain what has happened, it's a complete mess'.

Last edited by a moderator:
I can deal with Joshua hating me for being white, but a Mugabe apologist? ughhhh

Since when is calling blacks, or any minority that has been oppressed at some point (recently preferably) superior, a big deal? Or an offense to anyone? Remember, this shit only applies to whites.

Black power? YEAH!
Mexican Power? OH BADASS, probably a million songs about this
Asian power? Of course! China is on its way to the top! Japanese are awesome!
Maori power, island power, brown power, etc.

White power? Bye bye life.

In other words, AJ isnt in any trouble, if anything this gets him more fans. Good for him

Lol, way to play the victim here... as for the post maybe it is because

Black power: Usually said by some scrubs somewhere in america with no power, influence or even any purpose what so ever.

Mexican power?: Maybe said by even less people, some where in east los where no one can hear them but them selves, and truth be told, I doubt they believe it them selves.

Asian power?: Lol what ?! never heard it even said, by anybody, ever...

White power: Usually followed by killings of other groups anywhere from thousands to millions, enslavement, lynchings, legitimate threats of nuking countries right of the map and so forth..

sort of a different ball park aint it?

Fury isn't exactly a saint. I won't be posting the interview they're talking about but it's easy enough to find if you haven't already seen it.

Tyson Fury apologises and insists he is not a racist
I'm very aware of Tyson ..

People say fury isn't a saint & they forget that people was on furys case after the first ever thing he ever said..

Not on Joshua's case though , making excuses

Personally I couldlnt care less what either man says because I'm not a p*ssy but I just find the double standards of some people laughable

Hes said far worse and there wasn't uproar. A lot of peopel don't like Fury because hes a traveller, so fck their opinion because they are actually no better than him

Hes said far worse and there wasn't uproar. A lot of peopel don't like Fury because hes a traveller, so fck their opinion because they are actually no better than him

There was quite an uproar including a couple of lawmakers in his home country trying to get him banned from the sport. His racism is not exceptional but the whole killing gays because the bible says so and all modern women are nothing but whores looking to get laid and the Jew hating stuff all went waaaay beyond anything Joshua said.

If you can't see a difference between someone thinking their race is the best one and someone who thinks gays and women who have sex before marriage should be stoned to death in the streets then I really can't help you out.

There was quite an uproar including a couple of lawmakers in his home country trying to get him banned from the sport. His racism is not exceptional but the whole killing gays because the bible says so and all modern women are nothing but whores looking to get laid and the Jew hating stuff all went waaaay beyond anything Joshua said.

If you can't see a difference between someone thinking their race is the best one and someone who thinks gays and women who have sex before marriage should be stoned to death in the streets then I really can't help you out.

I’m pretty sure my post says nothing of the kind! In fact my first line was ‘fury has said far worse’??

If you read my posts in this thread I’m neither digging out fury or Joshua. I don’t give 2 fcks about their views but I do see the contradiction of digging out fury whilst also calling him a gypsy scumbag. Prejudice is prejudice!

Gonna can this before it gets worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back