Anthony Joshua could be in deep trouble...

Status
Not open for further replies.
That post is borderline illiterate but AJ seems perfectly literate to me. I call it fake.

Nah looks perfectly legit.

Lol @ “in deep trouble”. Someones going to slap his hands for using mean words?

just what boxing needs

an over the hill attention whore heavyweight version of pauli malignagii doing whatever he can to stay relevant

Aside from the how bizarre it is that Eddie Chambers seems to think he should be fighting for the HW title these days (if I'm interpreting this right), that's not a good look for Joshua (assuming this is real and he wrote it), especially when you factor in how he's been marketed in the UK.

yeah, this seems real legit.....

Aside from the how bizarre it is that Eddie Chambers seems to think he should be fighting for the HW title these days (if I'm interpreting this right), that's not a good look for Joshua (assuming this is real and he wrote it), especially when you factor in how he's been marketed in the UK.

It's definitely real and he did write it.

It's definitely real and he did write it.

22794076_1535375853207718_3710839717835571200_n.jpg

Nah looks perfectly legit.

Lol @ “in deep trouble”. Someones going to slap his hands for using mean words?

It hurts his brand if he thinks blacks are the "superior race". Doesn't take a genius to work that out.

That post is borderline illiterate but AJ seems perfectly literate to me. I call it fake.

People often express themselves differently online, or in text. And the point is, Joshua is a fake. I'm seeing no reason to believe this is fake.

It hurts his brand if he thinks blacks are the "superior race". Doesn't take a genius to work that out.
No one is going to give a shit about this imho.

That illustrates the double standards. Can you imagine if a White boxer, or an Asian boxer, said their race is superior. The kind of backlash they would receive, they'd be skinned alive.

It won't be made into big news, so most people will never know about it. If it was made into big news, which it should, it would greatly damage his reputation.

That illustrates the double standards. Can you imagine if a White boxer, or an Asian boxer, said their race is superior. The kind of backlash they would receive, they'd be skinned alive.
Maybe. But you would defend it if Ortiz said something similar so pot meet kettle etc.
It won't be made into big news, so most people will never know about it. If it was made into big news, which it should, it would greatly damage his reputation.
Well, maybe with some further evidence of legitimacy it will.

But to act as if bullshit stories have never come off of social media is pretty silly.

I'm gonna call bullshit. Even if it's not, nobody is gonna care.

I really don't care if he did say 'superior black race', same as I wouldn't care if a white guy said "superior white race".

But it seems suspect though. Why would he have to say that to another black?
Like if I were to say to a friend of mine "you're letting down the superior white race".. it wouldn't make sense why I would have to qualify 'race' to my friend who is white like me.

Eh, if I acted outraged now after looking past so many other dumb boxer moments or things said, well, itd make me a dingleberry.

I think the superior black race comment is kinda w/e, and I think they'll spin the story some way to make AJ look innocent, or they won't and I don't supppse it'll tarnish too much people's opinion of someone who punches people for a living that much. Either way, Im forgetting it happened already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back