~Anthony Johnson vs Jimi Manuwa ~ (Hypothetical)

what a pointless fight

Somehow losing to Gus made Manuwa a top five LHW in the minds of a lot of delusional fans.

Not all but some Brit fans are clinging onto Mauawa since Bispings fall from grace, they will do anything to keep the country relevant even if their fighters aren't championship material. I don't blame them though. I like Jimi a lot but he is a top 15 guy at best

I would like to see AJ face a higher ranked guy, but also can't deny I'd watch the hell out of that fight

Feed Shogun to Rumble.

Rumble should be getting the title shot next, with Gus fighting Cormier for #1 contender, but the bookers screwed that one up.

It should be Glover vs Rumble, he's the only one ranked ahead that's available.

That would be a great fight, and Rumble would probably win by KO.

No. They're trying to build AJ as a new contender in the division and fighting Jimi won't do anything for him.

Jimi needs a good rebound fight with someone within the top 15 or fringing on the top 10 and Rumble needs a #1 contender type fight.

Jimi v Rumble makes no sense.

Not all but some Brit fans are clinging onto Mauawa since Bispings fall from grace, they will do anything to keep the country relevant even if their fighters aren't championship material. I don't blame them though. I like Jimi a lot but he is a top 15 guy at best

i dont think its brit fans, its just the shertard bandwagonners

I personnaly think AJ should wait and fight winner of Cormeir/Hendo. Winner gets shot at winner of Jones/Gus.

This is my first post in over 4 years lol

Rumble vs. Shogun makes the most sense. Shogun is the highest ranked guy who will be ready by the time Rumble's next fight rolls around

Love the idea of the fight but it doesn't make sense. Rumble dominated the 4th ranked guy while manuwa is coming of a loss.

That would be as exciting as Nelson vs Hunt which should also be on the same card for maximum power shots. :icon_chee

Back