Update: July 23, 2017

Comic-Con Poster for Marvel's ANT-MAN AND THE WASP

S65yUcN.jpg
This is really bad.

Update: August 1, 2017

Production Officially Begins on Marvel's ANT-MAN AND THE WASP

Cute.

I'm excited.

Marvel has to consistently start putting out stinkers, one after another, for me not to watch one of their movies at this point.

Update: August 7, 2017

Ripped Evangeline Lilly Getting Ready to Shoot for ANT-MAN AND THE WASP

Wow, she is rocking some gunz! has she always been this way or did she rock up for the movie?

Brother One @One MMA Fan I finally caught the call list. 1st time getting in before it was deleted. This is a great day!
icon_cheers.png

Damn, and shes still hot, too.

This picture has encouraged me to look her up on Instagram.

I am not disappointed. ;)

Wow, she is rocking some gunz! has she always been this way or did she rock up for the movie?

She walked around sleeveless for about 6 years in Lost. Find out for yourself...

She walked around sleeveless for about 6 years in Lost. Find out for yourself...
Okay, I'll try & dig up some pictures since you won't just tell me... lol... That's one series that I let pass me by. Never saw a single episode.

Looks like she probably gained some mass as the series went on... but I didn't see anything like the tone & size that she has in that picture above. I'd say she really rocked up in the gym lately.

Last edited:
Okay, I'll try & dig up some pictures since you won't just tell me... lol... That's one series that I let pass me by. Never saw a single episode.
I don't think he's being dismissive so much as inviting you on a journey of (self*) discovery.

*Yes, masturbation.

Wow they're bringing in Bill Foster? Impressive. They just keep surprising me with how varied they're making this universe.

Looks like she probably gained some mass as the series went on... but I didn't see anything like the tone & size that she has in that picture above. I'd say she really rocked up in the gym lately.
Yeah, she was always fit, but definitely has taken it up a notch for this role

Brother One @One MMA Fan I finally caught the call list. 1st time getting in before it was deleted. This is a great day!
icon_cheers.png

She did a lot of tree climbing on Lost, strong ass arms like a monkey woman.

Huh, is Wasp known to be ripped in the comics?

I respect the dedication but not sure about the aesthetic... we're not talking She-Hulk after all...

icon_cheers.png
My cheap-ass computer betrays me from time to time, freezes for a few seconds. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back