ANT-MAN AND THE WASP (First Reactions)

Status
Not open for further replies.
All those twitter reactions are the exact same. I’m sure it’s a limitation of the medium but it just reads “paid for.”

stoked for this, antman was one of the better marvel films.

Saw it last night. I really liked it! Thought it was fun. 8/10

Liked the first one, so I'm looking forward to this.

wibd.gif

Already better than Ragnarok

raw.gif

I saw this today. Overall I had fun. The movie is a good mix of humor and creative action. I really liked how the creative the action can be with the different powers at play here. After Black Panther and Infinity War, I kind of forgot how silly these movies can be in tone. There is no real stake or tension here. It's a movie you go in just for the lulz, mostly from Pena and Rudd. There's a lot of Michael Pena in here which is both good and bad. There isn't really a main villain here but I think in this case, it works because we don't have to have another ho hum boss battle like in every superhero movie.
It's more a race against time to save Hope's mom, which I preferred over a main bad guy that they have to beat.
I didn't particularly care for the ending with Michelle Pfeiffer ex machina magically solving shit.

Probably the most shocking part of the movie. They left a big question mark for how Antman will affect Infinity War 2, if he will at all.

What a waste of time.

Got tickets for a 6 pm showing tonight. Can't wait.

I saw this today. Overall I had fun. The movie is a good mix of humor and creative action. I really liked how the creative the action can be with the different powers at play here. After Black Panther and Infinity War, I kind of forgot how silly these movies can be in tone. There is no real stake or tension here. It's a movie you go in just for the lulz, mostly from Pena and Rudd. There's a lot of Michael Pena in here which is both good and bad. There isn't really a main villain here but I think in this case, it works because we don't have to have another ho hum boss battle like in every superhero movie.
It's more a race against time to save Hope's mom, which I preferred over a main bad guy that they have to beat.
I didn't particularly care for the ending with Michelle Pfeiffer ex machina magically solving shit.

Probably the most shocking part of the movie. They left a big question mark for how Antman will affect Infinity War 2, if he will at all.

What a waste of time.
can I bring kids to see this?

Ant Man, the first one was one of the best superhero movies ever by Marvel, definetly gonna catch this one

I think so. It's not serious and the action reflects that. You don't really see people get killed. The wasp has a blaster but the movie doesn't make it clear if it kills people or just knocks them out.

I asked this question a few years back about another Marvel movie when my daughter was younger. I got torn apart by a poster for being over protective (not in such nice words). However since then I've come to realize it was a bit of a silly question to be honest. Anything in the MCU is safe to bring a child too. Even infinity war with fav characters being dusted was safe. My kid did tear up a bit but nothing that isn't normal with small kids. She really liked Loki LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back