Crime Another terror attack in France, another suspect on the terror watch list...

That's what communists do. Send people to camps.

In this circumstance, if information leads to a person being put on a terror watch list and they qualify for deportation, it's absurd that they are't deported.
Are you seeing it reported that this person was a migrant who had enrolled in their immigration process? Because I had to link the story in your OP for you.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-46530265
According to France's BFM TV the man had fled his apartment in the Neudorf district of the city on Tuesday morning as it was being searched by police in connection with a robbery.
I'm someone who believes illegal migrants/immigrants should be held in detention in the first place, but this doesn't sound like one of the recent arrivals who has pitched a tent in the streets.

This time in Strasbourg.

What exactly is the point in having these lists if the people on it are allowed to stay in the country ?

Most of them are born and raised in France, why another country should have to care about France's garbage ?

Are you seeing it reported that this person was a migrant who had enrolled in their immigration process? Because I had to link the story in your OP for you.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-46530265

I'm someone who believes illegal migrants/immigrants should be held in detention in the first place, but this doesn't sound like one of the recent arrivals who has pitched a tent in the streets.

Too soon for enough info on this guy, certainly in the past there has been foreign-born and non-citizens on these lists that were deported. That's just crazy to me. And as I said, it renders these lists and all the resources and money that goes into them utterly worthless. As I said, it's about appearances and not actually doing anything about the problem, like so many other government programs.

The master of illusion has you wrapped up in all these false conflicts that just make you fearful and hide the true battle. You play along because you don’t realize it is fear itself that is the true enemy.

The master of illusion has you wrapped up in all these false conflicts that just make you fearful and hide the true battle. You play along because you don’t realize fear is the true enemy.

No the real enemy is the religion that wants to turn us all into dhimmi
Let me tell you this I will die before I ever pay the jizya

The master of illusion has you wrapped up in all these false conflicts that just make you fearful and hide the true battle. You play along because you don’t realize fear is the true enemy.

You mean the progressive politicians and virtue signalers that have allowed an invasion of Western nations by an extremely hostile population those cultural and beliefs are completely opposed to things like freedom of religion and speech?

I pity the future generations in Europe and Canada. More even than demographics turning America into a progressive third-world country. Because at least migrants from Latin America are not out to convert or kill everyone.

Seems Strasbourg has had a bit of a problem with Islamic terror the last few years.

Nonsense. As usual, nothing to do with Islam or migration from Islamic countries.

I don't think they have gun bins freely available that would fit AK-47s.

This time in Strasbourg.

What exactly is the point in having these lists if the people on it are allowed to stay in the country and somehow obtain highly illegal firearms to carry out these attacks?

Virtually every attack in Europe is accompanied by "suspect is known to authorities" and on some kind of watch list.

Are the terror watch lists just another excuse to give big government/globalist minions all kinds of cash to do nothing of consequence, but appear to be doing something about terrorism? Oh, let's go to red alert. That will show them.

*Mod Edit*
Since the TS, here, forgot to link the story:

At Least 2 Dead After Shooting in Strasbourg, French Officials Say
How in fuck are they getting guns in the EU? A place with very strict gun control?

Read this back to yourself a hundred times, Bart. Find your chalk.

You understand that recent migrants and non-citizens who have been under suspicion for terror links have committed numerous acts in the past? Whether this one in particular is simply the offspring of recent migrants or one himself, it's irrelevant to the overall point. These lists mean nothing if people are not deported when they qualify.

Even worse than innocent people dying is the oncoming backlash against muslims.
Then maybe the muslims should stop with the terror attacks, then there wont be any backlash against them.

You mean the progressive politicians and virtue signalers that have allowed an invasion of Western nations by an extremely hostile population those cultural and beliefs are completely opposed to things like freedom of religion and speech?

Maybe if conservative politicians haven't invaded irak for no reasons, and created the conditions of Isis rising, maybe if they didn't support mudjahdin in Afghanistan during the 80's, maybe if all American politicians weren't allies with the most integrist country in the middle east, Islam will not be an extremist religion at the moment.
Maybe.

I pity the future generations in Europe and Canada. More even than demographics turning America into a progressive third-world country. Because at least migrants from Latin America are not out to convert or kill everyone.
You respond fearfully, which is why you can’t see past the shallow visuals. This is why fear is the enemy.

Maybe if conservative politicians haven't invaded irak for no reasons, and created the conditions of Isis rising, maybe if they didn't support mudjahdin in Afghanistan during the 80's, maybe if all American politicians weren't allies with the most integrist country in the middle east, Islam will not be an extremist religion at the moment.
Maybe.

Talk about someone who doesn't know anything about history. Charles Martel is rolling in his grave. So are Isabella and Ferdinand. The Crusades happened hundreds of years after the Islamic invasion of Europe and largely as a defensive measure. Nothing has changed. Mainstream Islamic culture is still back in the Dark Ages. Not that that's necessarily a bad things when it comes to certain things, but this mentality of killing everyone not a Muslim is.

I recall the invasion of Iraq happening recently after a few thousand people were incinerated in some building on the other side of the world from where the terrorists live.

Then maybe the muslims should stop with the terror attacks, then there wont be any backlash against them.

There is more than one billion Muslims in the world.
I don't think you're personally guilty of more than 500 000 irakis death.
I don't think Muslims who are not terrorists are responsible of the others.
Easy.

There is more than one billion Muslims in the world.
I don't think you're personally guilty of more than 500 000 irakis death.
I don't think Muslims who are not terrorists are responsible of the others.
Easy.

And no other religions are moving into their nations. They are not even allowed to. Yet everyone else has to accept them.

Talk about someone who doesn't know anything about history. Charles Martel is rolling in his grave. So are Isabella and Ferdinand. The Crusades happened hundreds of years after the Islamic invasion of Europe and largely as a defensive measure.

I recall the invasion of Iraq happening recently after a few thousand people were incinerated in some building on the other side of the world from where the terrorists live.

Sure.
Now what is the link between irak, Saddam, a secular dictator, and 9/11 ?

Back