another pitbull and 2 year old kid story

• Thread starter Deleted member 391673
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 391673

https://www.msn.com/en-us/lifestyle/whats-hot/a-2-year-old-girl-went-missing-for-2-days-—-her-dog-stayed-by-her-side-the-entire-time-and-is-being-hailed-a-hero/ar-AAyvRe2?li=BBnb7Kz&ocid=mailsignout

AAyw2iL.img

A 2-year-old girl went missing for 2 days — her dog stayed by her side the entire time, and is being hailed a hero

cool story brahs

dogs are great!

cutie needs to lose some weight though - fatty!

Why are these dumbass parents letting their kid wonder off?

Ah man that dog is too fat. That isn't healthy. The owners need to be responsible with that dog.

The parents have a 2 year old hanging around a Pit Bull as both are unsupervised. Not exactly parents of the year material.

The parents have a 2 year old hanging around a Pit Bull as both are unsupervised. Not exactly parents of the year material.

It’s sad because apparently a sibling wandered off couple years ago and was found drowned in a creak. Def not quality parenting

So the dog came home by itself, the kid was found a mile away, and from that they concluded the dog wouldn't leave the kids side? Not surprised that's the logic from someone that leaves their two year old unsupervised, with a pitbull.

White trash or black hoodrat parents

Dogs of peace.

If this dog ate the kid this thread would be at 12 pages already
Good dog does a good deed and its crickets as far as the eye can see

https://www.msn.com/en-us/lifestyle/whats-hot/a-2-year-old-girl-went-missing-for-2-days-—-her-dog-stayed-by-her-side-the-entire-time-and-is-being-hailed-a-hero/ar-AAyvRe2?li=BBnb7Kz&ocid=mailsignout

AAyw2iL.img

A 2-year-old girl went missing for 2 days — her dog stayed by her side the entire time, and is being hailed a hero

cool story brahs

dogs are great!

cutie needs to lose some weight though - fatty!

So we're gonna dilute the word " hero " even more and start using it for dogs doing normal dog shit now? Every dog I had as a kid followed me everywhere and would have slept in a gutter if I did. I guess when my dog goes backpacking with me and follows me around the mountains for 2 or 3 days he's being heroic too?

But , good for the dog for not eating his pack mate I suppose.

So we're gonna dilute the word " hero " even more and start using it for dogs doing normal dog shit now? Every dog I had as a kid followed me everywhere and would have slept in a gutter if I did. I guess when my dog goes backpacking with me and follows me around the mountains for 2 or 3 days he's being heroic too?

damn dude why you downplaying the canine heroes in your life!?

It’s sad because apparently a sibling wandered off couple years ago and was found drowned in a creak. Def not quality parenting

Very surprising that such responsible people that clearly have their shit together would be drawn to the breed.

You never had a dog.

Back