another pitbull and 2 year old kid story

• Thread starter Deleted member 391673
  • Start date
Then, on Friday evening, Charlee's grandmother saw Penny returning to the house. Around the same time, Charlee was discovered outside a home less than a mile away. She was dehydrated and had tick bites, but was otherwise unharmed.

So there is literally no indication that the dog stayed with the kid at all. In fact, the dog clearly left the kid at some point because they were found a mile away from each other.

If this is the definition of hero then y'all owe me gratitude cuz I "save" you bitches every day.

Very surprising that such responsible people that clearly have their shit together would be drawn to the breed.

haha in the cities a lot of millennial white upper-middle class hipsters and normies have these dogs

So there is literally no indication that the dog stayed with the kid at all. In fact, the dog clearly left the kid at some point because they were found a mile away from each other.

If this is the definition of hero then y'all owe me gratitude cuz I "save" you bitches every day.

hahah i thought something similar when i read the article but felt like making a thread anyway.
was wondering if anyone would actually read it.

but hey, i still wanna believe!

Probably just holding off until she becomes a bit more meatier. Long term goals here.

It’s sad because apparently a sibling wandered off couple years ago and was found drowned in a creak. Def not quality parenting

It was the guy who found the girl whose brother died many years before.
Local resident Wayne Brown discovered Charlee outside his house Friday evening. He had spent three hours searching for Charlee on Thursday — his own brother went missing at age three and was later found drowned in a creek.

Dog didn't do anything besides not eat the kid.

AAyw2iI.img

Old tires laying in the yard.

Muthafucka you ever saw Lassie!?
Dog was clearly returning to the house to tell the owners where the kid was
Hero confirmed

Lol, this was my thought...so the dog came back WITHOUT the girl, and the grandma just says that the dog didn't leave her side, without any way of knowing that...

It was the guy who found the girl whose brother died many years before.

Thank you for the clarification.

Was I just not paying attention or was the article horribly and confusingly written?

Dog was probably waiting for her to die so he could eat her.

Last edited:
You never had a dog.

I've had 1 shepard mix , a dachshund , 2 german shorthairs , an English setter , a lab mix and a German wirehair . So yeah.....other than those I've never had a dog.

Now as you were , go back to being ghey for pit bulls.

I've had 1 shepard mix , a dachshund , 2 german shorthairs , an English setter , a lab mix and a German wirehair . So yeah.....other than those I've never had a dog.

Now as you were , go back to being ghey for pit bulls.
"Ghey?" What's next, 1337 speak? Is this what we're doing in 2018?

"Ghey?" What's next, 1337 speak? Is this what we're doing in 2018?

No clue what you fruits are into these days. Ask your animal lover buddy Pliney ( I used to fight pit bulls because they are great family dogs ) Pete about it , he probably knows.

Back