Another Great Night For WMMA

:eek::eek:no no no no, I was trying to be funny....... I dont know your ethnicity, if you think that I apologise! I'll edit it

Once a racist always a racist!!!!!!!111

It fits you well, mayhem fan.

If loving wmma is a crime then but me in handcuffs guys!!

i love watching wmma, but you are way out of touch. The women tend to be one dimensional and the talent level is pretty shallow. Carmouche has lousy standup. Davis' is improving and is one of the true top fighters.

TUF women are sloppy. Juliana and Rocky have potential, but they are raw. Holdsworth is light years ahead of them. But the rest of the guys aren't anything special.

i love watching wmma, but you are way out of touch. The women tend to be one dimensional and the talent level is pretty shallow. Carmouche has lousy standup. Davis' is improving and is one of the true top fighters.

TUF women are sloppy. Juliana and Rocky have potential, but they are raw. Holdsworth is light years ahead of them. But the rest of the guys aren't anything special.

One dimensional? Just bleed? Just because nearly all of the girls are awesome grapplers doesn't mean their striking is poor or vice versa. They are very technical.

Once a racist always a racist!!!!!!!111

It fits you well, mayhem fan.

Im the furthest thing from a racist, Im mixed race in a predominantly white country..... I understand racism

if you cant accept my apology, that fine and totally your prerogative. but dont label someone a racist! Thats not cool

Im the furthest thing from a racist, Im mixed race in a predominantly white country..... I understand racism

if you cant accept my apology, that fine and totally your prerogative. but dont label someone a racist! Thats not cool

Good god, Sherdog needs to work on their sarcasm skills.

I was messing with you man.

your-racist-how-many-girls-if-you-said-five-your-racist-49fafc.jpg

Carmouche was using great footwork and countering. Its just that Davis had extremnely high level striking. SOmeone's got to lose when two world class fighters go at it. Would you rather Carmouce ran at her like a rock em sock em robot???

Yes.

Carmouche is obviously the stronger fighter so a bull rush to a TD would have been good.

She did show good footwork but barely threw anything, just ate leg kicks.

I agree with the dude that said she fought a dumb fight. It was a split second thought in my head but after the bell sounded at the third, I thought Liz is clearly the better athlete, she just didn't have the same smarts as Alexis that night.

Someone also brought up another interesting point: with the exception of Kaufman and Coenen, who both beat Liz, the only fighter Carmouche has beaten with a winning record was Andrade, so I wouldn't consider Liz "world class".

No way did Davis Carmouche deserve the nod of FOTN over Chiesa Smith.

Well you say Germaine was that bad but imo Nunes was just that good on the ground that she made her look bad. If you turned Germaine into a man I doubt she would of got finished that quickly by many male ufc 135ers.

if she had to straight compete against 135 men she would be at such a physical disadvantage that you would never know whether she was skilled or not because she would get bullied until she was cut. it was an entertaining fight but she is not on the level of elite mma fighters woman man or otherwise.

germaine was a fish out of water and she did a beautiful job making her pay for it but it wasnt anything any other semi competent grappler couldnt have done.

Good god, Sherdog needs to work on their sarcasm skills.

I was messing with you man.

Bashful-Imgur.gif

I hate when that happens, sorry man.... I get caught out with that quite a lot

I gave it up for WMMA and she took advantage of me

lol those fights were a joke, i watched modern family rerun during that time so maybe it'll help ufc take a hint.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back