Another Conor Mcgregor Thread

LOST CAUSE

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
First off, I'm not a fellow hater for the record. I'm in awe by his ability to put asses in the seat.

Yes, he does bring in a lot of newbs, but so what? I like discussing Mma. It feels great countering with names like Aoki, Rutten, and Sakuraba to co workers.

This mofo can fight and has sweet mic skills. Not to mention he is a two division champion. Title defense is a lingering question admittedly.

He is an entertaining competitor with a bit of asshole persona...
But, it's been a fun ride watching the evolution of Mma.

Conor can even go get beat by Floyd and retire for all I care. All he has to do is face ferguson or Khabib first.

After that he has nothing left to prove.

Last edited:
How the hell did I arrive on the island of misfit toys? It was just a thinly veiled troll attempt.

How the hell did I arrive on the island of misfit toys? It was just a thinly veiled troll attempt.
I tried earlier today and was Wastelanded in like 1 minute......yet they continue to allow these McGregor troll morons to make the stupidest threads and let them stay????? This guy death_by_teeps has been here 4 days and continues to start the most asinine retarded threads and yet they allow them to remain on the main board. This shit is ruining these forums.

And to think that we have 3 to 6 months more of this shit (at least!!!) till this fight may even happen????

Back