Anime and Manga v39

:eek::mad:<2>

You like Toykyo Ghoul but slander DN and MHA? {<doc}

But fr though, what sub genres of anime you like? List your favorites.

Watch Parasyte, you'll love it, you'll ask for more.
watched first ep of parsyte not my preference

I thought Parsyte was better than Tokyo Goul

But both I feel like are overrated

If you like(d) Hajime No Ippo, I think you should check out the boxing manga RRR. It's relatively short, heart warming, and fast paced.

I wish some of these manga or anime I completed had another season, since the substitutes and new stuff doesn't grab me as much, if at all.

If you like(d) Hajime No Ippo, I think you should check out the boxing manga RRR. It's relatively short, heart warming, and fast paced.

I wish some of these manga or anime I completed had another season, since the substitutes and new stuff doesn't grab me as much, if at all.

Oh God YEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSS!!! RRR is the fucking SHIT MAN!!! Rikitarou is the man we should ALL strive to be in life.

8366ec715b3f494e0208033577ea11f2.jpg
Thread needs a little G Gundam.

So Ive been reading the BR manga, and the art is just sublime. The panel compositions are also top notch. Kiriyama might be the most anime villain ever.

That series was so much fucking camp awesomeness.
Yep.

I occasionally go back and watch the series for the theatrics.

Erupting burning finger!!!!!!

And we got some new Berserk.

Not what I was expecting...Still Berserk is Berserk. Just glad we get releases.

Last edited:
Yep.

I occasionally go back and watch the series for the theatrics.

Erupting burning finger!!!!!!

And we got some new Berserk.

Not what I was expecting...Still Berserk is Berserk. Just glad we get releases.

Who's releasing the chapters now? Can't find it on Mangastream.

Source: YonkouProductions
Jump cover text: "Old allies appear one after another! World Council - Reverie!"

DbpBaMEVMAAnWSu.jpg

I just found out that All Rounder Meguru has been getting an official English release from Kodansha. Currently it's digital only (and still way behind the scanlations) but hopefully they'll be doing the whole series. Which seems likely as Kodansha is the original Japanese publisher so they aren't having to license it. I own a number of series from Kodansha and they're all of good quality (Vinland Saga, in particular, is an A+ product, strongly recommended) so I'm looking forward to buying it if they do a physical release.

Last edited:
Decided to check out Overlord...
<mma4>
Not bad...that one scene in season 2 though...WTF!

Back