Media Anik thanks Conor & Khabib, Ali thinks it's about him lol

He forgot to switch accounts. Probably thought he's tweeting from Khabibs acc.
He already made that mistake earlier today. He tweeted a Conor hate tweet on Cejudo's profile and deleted it ten minutes later.

He already made that mistake earlier today. He tweeted a Conor hate tweet on Cejudo's profile and deleted it ten minutes later.
Rofl this legit?

Did it look like this

I find him hilarious. His fighters pretty much son him on camera everytime they train. He probably works super hard in helping them get their money.

So laughing at prayers?
Prayer/hands together for a bow of you’re welcome

Sad state of affairs that we are doing emoji analysis to a managers tweet, hard times my friend

Prayer/hands together for a bow of you’re welcome

Sad state of affairs that we are doing emoji analysis to a managers tweet, hard times my friend
Well my friend was you with the emoji analysis

I just go by actions of a man becoming unhinged

Ali is the type of guy that makes me want to throw up in my mouth if I listen to him speak for more than 11 seconds.

I like how people call him a terrorist when he snitched on the terrorists and gave up info to the feds. Call him a rat if you want but def not a terrorist.

Why the fuck would anyone listen to a podcast hosted by Anik and Florian? It's like wanting to hear a robotic text-to-speech reading a plagiarized writing.

Its the only podcast I listen to and its actually pretty amazing

Well my friend was you with the emoji analysis

I just go by actions of a man becoming unhinged
? What are you talking about ? Ali’s tweets ? That’s unhinged ?

Back