Media Anik thanks Conor & Khabib, Ali thinks it's about him lol

Marc A

Being broke is being dishonest
@Silver
Reaction score
This is wierd Anik was thanking the fighters in Conor and Khabib

Yet Ali thinks it's about him

Can someone explain?

Ali probably feels he was a major factor in getting the Conor/Khabib fight together..

Which makes his post ego driven. The guy is like a real life heel wrestling manager..

The guy is a deranged narcissist of the highest order, its as simple as that.

He forgot to switch accounts. Probably thought he's tweeting from Khabibs acc.

Can someone just stomp this dbag's head in? He has to be one of the most cancerous people in MMA.

He's complete garbage.

A laughing emoji afterwards, so I guess he's implying that he was the one that made the fight happen and created all the buzz that also carried over to the podcast.

I wanna thank to competitors Conor and Khabib. But that fake ass manager agent terrorist Ali Abdelaziz is a scum of the earth.

Fuck what Conor said about him. Fuck all the rumors. He's just simply put impossible to watch or listen to for longer than 3 minutes without wanting to cut yourself

Ali probably feels he was a major factor in getting the Conor/Khabib fight together..

Which makes his post ego driven. The guy is like a real life heel wrestling manager..

The Grand wizard perhaps...haha or classy freddie blassy..haha

I love all the hate Ali gets on these forums but so many fighters love the guy...

Why the fuck would anyone listen to a podcast hosted by Anik and Florian? It's like wanting to hear a robotic text-to-speech reading a plagiarized writing.

Back