Angry Pastor

@Zer
Ezekiel 16:13-14 So you were adorned with gold and silver, and your clothes were of fine linen, silk, and embroidered cloth. You ate fine flour, honey, and oil. You became very beautiful and rose to be a queen. Then your fame went forth among the nations on account of your beauty, for it was perfect because of My splendor which I bestowed on you," declares the Lord GOD.

That doesn't seem to have jack shit to do with transgender people.

I watched that whole thing waiting for something funny to happen as the TS promised. It never did.

The world would be much better off without religion. You don't require a god or any faith to be a decent person.
I have this internal debate constantly.

I am not religious and I strive to be a good person just because. But I know there are a shit ton of people out there that would just behave like selfish pricks without their religions rules guiding them.

So in a way I'm glad religion exists.

But then it causes all kinds of problems too, so I'm torn.

@Zer
Ezekiel 16:13-14 So you were adorned with gold and silver, and your clothes were of fine linen, silk, and embroidered cloth. You ate fine flour, honey, and oil. You became very beautiful and rose to be a queen. Then your fame went forth among the nations on account of your beauty, for it was perfect because of My splendor which I bestowed on you," declares the Lord GOD.
Good verse but this doesn’t have anything to do with trans people. They do exist though.

Yes but not preaching on and on about Trannys. He made his point. And then reiterated it about 10 times. Hilarious

I guess. I'm just saying that's how I remember Church service. Not about trannys, just a lot of repetition in general.

Isn't that David Banner??

I don't know how I feel about this. I obviously agree with him but isn't the point to reach the lost? IDK...

It's 21st century America. Just look at all believers as hypocrites, and admit they are enjoying the fruits of the modern world while paying lip service to their ancient books.

In wrasslin terms, it's all "kayfabe"

The world would be much better off without religion. You don't require a god or any faith to be a decent person.
“Decent” person?

Who sets that standard? You? Your neighbor? Your butcher? Your barber?

“Decent” person?

Who sets that standard? You? Your neighbor? Your butcher? Your barber?
Hey thurrr! I get your point. I'm not sure if there is any "standard" to be a decent person. Just you what momma says might be enough with respect to others and not doing on to others that u wouldn't wish opn thee and such.

Video was not even remotely close to funny. Pastor wasnt remotely close to angry.

Most disappointed I've been in a long, long time opening a thread.

Hey thurrr! I get your point. I'm not sure if there is any "standard" to be a decent person. Just you what momma says might be enough with respect to others and not doing on to others that u wouldn't wish opn thee and such.
These “standards” had to have been developed at some point in human history, though...right?

Transgender people are not necessarily gay nor do they inherently "self-mutilate".

To clarify, I was told that the act of cosmetically changing the sex organ and adding various sex characteristics is an act of self-mutilation. That's basically what the fucking pastors (and a parish priest) told me. BTW, are there transgenders who didn't date or have sex with other people who have the same x/y chromosome?

they give this character gas money for his cadillac for this?

We’ve had both homosexuals and transsexuals attend my church. They would be able to become a member because they couldn’t sign our statement of belief, but they are welcome here. To my knowledge, no one has singled out or made these people feel uncomfortable.

I hope we can discuss this, he kicks a Tranny out. I had to post this video, it has me in tears.
How this corner of the Religious world are with their Lord, and the emotion that got all riled up in him and his fellow Churchgoer's is pure hilarity!! Please, have a watch and break weak with me.

Hope this isnt breaking a rule? So funny though lol

Didnt seem angry at all i saw this story on yahoo

imagine believing jesus would give a fuck how someone was dressed if they came to worship

Why can’t a ‘tranny’ be of a certain religion?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eltonmjr
Back