Angry Pastor

Falconkick

A charming asshole
Yellow Card
Reaction score

I hope we can discuss this, he kicks a Tranny out. I had to post this video, it has me in tears.
How this corner of the Religious world are with their Lord, and the emotion that got all riled up in him and his fellow Churchgoer's is pure hilarity!! Please, have a watch and break weak with me.

Hope this isnt breaking a rule? So funny though lol

Angry?

More like 'Cool, Calm, and Collected Pastor asks a tranny to leave his house of worship.'

m96jjd.jpg
<mma4>PREACH !!

<GinJuice> CHURCH.

Oh, well excuse me all to hell on the title. Is this shit not funny or what? Jeez

I love that these guys at least still have the old school thinking, dying breed.

I wonder what the bible says about trannys.

Not funny, more sad to see all those brainwash retards.

meh.......bet his browser history is just as full of fucked up shit as everybody else's.

I was unsure if the guy acted correctly cause Jesus came to seek the lost.

But sounds like the dude was attention seeking wearing wings... In that case he was looking to cause trouble than the preacher did the right thing.

The world would be much better off without religion. You don't require a god or any faith to be a decent person.

Last edited:
I wonder what the bible says about trannys.
@Zer
Ezekiel 16:13-14 So you were adorned with gold and silver, and your clothes were of fine linen, silk, and embroidered cloth. You ate fine flour, honey, and oil. You became very beautiful and rose to be a queen. Then your fame went forth among the nations on account of your beauty, for it was perfect because of My splendor which I bestowed on you," declares the Lord GOD.

angry pastor, no thanks. But I do love me some al pastor,

55ededf2140e7.image.jpg

The world would be much better off without religion. You don't require a god or any faith to be a decent person.
I agree until China happened.

https://slate.com/news-and-politics...ve-encouraged-the-hit-to-kill-phenomenon.html

In April a BMW racing through a fruit market in Foshan in China’s Guangdong province knocked down a 2-year-old girl and rolled over her head. As the girl’s grandmother shouted, “Stop! You’ve hit a child!” the BMW’s driver paused, then switched into reverse and backed up over the girl. The woman at the wheel drove forward once more, crushing the girl for a third time.

Back