Andrew Tate arrested

Says the guy with pro wrestler Kurt Angle as his av.

Talk about self unawareness.
That is not Kurt Angle, talk about self awareness.

Kurt Angle did not win a freaking gold medal with a freaking broke neck, to be bismirched on Sherdog.
How many Gold Medals in wrestling do you have, Brother Dude Jack?

i-1-5.jpeg

That goes for so many though. I mean, look around. Women do the same with the Kardashians, influencers on social media, and the like. They hear something they love and agree with, and disregard the horrible actions that have horrendous consequences because the words are so sweet.
Not sure how to actually stop this from happening. If people hear something good and that they agree with, the actions become secondary. It shouldn't be that way, but it do.
I hear you man. But if you think about it, you're really pointing to social media and fame and it is possible to never look to those figures. I certainly never do and my daughter never does because she's grown up in a home where it's just the norm not to look to public figures like that for any reason.

Our heroes in our home are saints and scholars and all of the ordinary people who just do good day to day and we make it very clear that those are our heroes. But not out of an agenda.... Just really truly feeling that way and thinking that way.

My daughter is 13 coming on 14 and she is completely immune to looking up to media personalities because we are and we raised her that way.

I know that doesn't solve the massive problem of young men today looking up to people like Tate, but I honestly think it's the only real answer to it.

I hear you man. But if you think about it, you're really pointing to social media and fame and it is possible to never look to those figures. I certainly never do and my daughter never does because she's grown up in a home where it's just the norm not to look to public figures like that for any reason.

Our heroes in our home are saints and scholars and all of the ordinary people who just do good day to day and we make it very clear that those are our heroes. But not out of an agenda.... Just really truly feeling that way and thinking that way.

My daughter is 13 coming on 14 and she is completely immune to looking up to media personalities because we are and we raised her that way.

I know that doesn't solve the massive problem of young men today looking up to people like Tate, but I honestly think it's the only real answer to it.
Unfortunately, you all are the outliers here. The pressures put on us now to always stay tuned in and online, always waiting to hear what you should think and feel, by these narcissistic asses online... It has changed the way the game is played. I commend you on your parenting if what you say is accurate. She will be much better equipped to deal with actual reality. Hopefully my sons take a que from her haha

Unfortunately, you all are the outliers here. The pressures put on us now to always stay tuned in and online, always waiting to hear what you should think and feel, by these narcissistic asses online... It has changed the way the game is played. I commend you on your parenting if what you say is accurate. She will be much better equipped to deal with actual reality. Hopefully my sons take a que from her haha

No doubt we are the outliers but I do know a lot of people raising their kids this way. No one in the home is involved in any kind of social media. The worst thing I do is post here on sherdog frankly!!!

Screen time is limited to a maximum of 20 or 30 minutes a day and we don't even watch TV every day.

When I had my daughter I had already become aware of the profound damage Social media and living online was producing in kids so we just made it a point to never let that happen.

And we are lucky with her in that she can see the benefit of it already and laments the damage she sees social media and pop music and online culture is producing in her friends. She doesn't judge them. She loves them, but it makes her sad to see her friends subtly start to lose their way as they get exposed to terrible ideas online.

I don't know how this guy and his weirdo brother have any fans whatsoever. You must have to really hate yourself to look up to these clowns.

How they got internet famous is interesting. Tate brothers started a self help/get rich online course. Then incentivized those early adopters through a referral program. All Tate brothers videos online are from those users using it to advertise their referral codes.

How they got internet famous is interesting. Tate brothers started a self help/get rich online course. Then incentivized those early adopters through a referral program. All Tate brothers videos online are from those users using it to advertise their referral codes.
I mean it was a pyramid scheme. It's not that interesting.

I mean it was a pyramid scheme. It's not that interesting.

Prior all online influencers who started online courses just pocketed the money. Here those who signed up became Tates social media manager and marketing department.

The guy will be deported from Romania after the trial for a civil case. Isn't that a bit abnormal?

The guy will be deported from Romania after the trial for a civil case. Isn't that a bit abnormal?
I thought he (and his brother) were liable to be extradited to the UK, to face criminal charges there, after their trial for criminal stuff in Romania (human trafficking, rape etc.). And there's a civil case being worked on in the UK as well. Am I completely wrong? I haven't been following closely.

I thought he (and his brother) were liable to be extradited to the UK, to face criminal charges there, after their trial for criminal stuff in Romania (human trafficking, rape etc.). And there's a civil case being worked on in the UK as well. Am I completely wrong? I haven't been following closely.
I think he'd be deported after he's completed any sentence he has to serve.

There is no criminal case in the UK. They found there wasn't enough evidence years ago.

It's a civil suit brought by some women. That's why I think it kind of may be a witch-hunt because deporting someone for a civil case seems kind of abnormal.

I do think they'll find him guilty on the sex trafficking charges in Romania.

Last edited:
There is no criminal case in the UK. They found there wasn't enough evidence years ago.

It's a civil suit brought by some women. That's why I think it kind of may be a witch-hunt because deporting someone for a civil cvase seems kind of abnormal.

I do think they'll find him guilty on the sex trafficking charges in Romania.

I think this is the situation:

The CPS (the public prosecutor for England and Wales) declined to bring charges against the Tate brothers after the first investigation as the case wasn't strong enough.

Romania began an investigation, which is ongoing.

Another attempt is being made to prosecute Andrew and Tristan by the British Government and they have got an extradition order approved by Romania. However it will only be actioned after the trial is concluded in Romania. Could the Tates get a prison sentence in Romania and then be extradited to a British prison to serve it while the British prosecution goes ahead? Don't know. Either that or they would presumably be extradited from the Romanian prison on their release day and handed over to British police.

Independently, a civil case is being prepared in the UK. The new British criminal case and extradition order are convenient for them.

It does sound like they're pretty guilty tbh.

Last edited:
I think this is the situation:

The CPS (the public prosecutor for England and Wales) declined to bring charges against the Tate brothers after the first investigation as the case wasn't strong enough.

Romania began an investigation, which is ongoing.

Another attempt is being made to prosecute Andrew and Tristan by the British Government and they have got an extradition order approved by Romania. However it will only be actioned after the trial is concluded in Romania. Could the Tates get a prison sentence in Romania and then be extradited to a British prison to serve it while the British prosecution goes ahead? Don't know. Either that or they would presumably be extradited from the Romanian prison on their release day and handed over to British police.

Independently, a civil case is being prepared in the UK. The new British criminal case and extradition order are convenient for them.

It does sound like they're pretty guilty tbh.

They're guilty of the sex trafficking.

But there is no second attempt at a criminal case in the UK. It's just the civil case.

man i haven't followed this but it seems like this guy's been in prison or house arrest for years and there's still no verdict? what the heck. or has there been a verdict?

Prior all online influencers who started online courses just pocketed the money. Here those who signed up became Tates social media manager and marketing department.
That’s something a lot of pyramid schemes do. Hence the “multilevel marketing” pseudonym

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back