Andrew Tate arrested

I don't know how this guy and his weirdo brother have any fans whatsoever. You must have to really hate yourself to look up to these clowns.

he seems like the kind of guy who would respond to someone going to him looking for relationship advice by trying to fuck their wives and then pimp them out to other dudes.

i never understood the cult appeal behind that dirtbag. and i really don't care to either.

he seems like the kind of guy who would respond to someone going to him looking for relationship advice by trying to fuck their wives and then pimp them out to other dudes.

i never understood the cult appeal behind that dirtbag. and i really don't care to either.

I know a few posters who are big fans of his.
Based on their... level of posting (put it kindly), yeah I understand why he has fans.
Most of them seems to be semi retarded.

I know a few posters who are big fans of his.
Based on their... level of posting (put it kindly), yeah I understand why he has fans.
Most of them seems to be semi retarded.

I bet they're the kind of fucktards who use the word "incel" unironically and always try to one-up their friends in alpha male shit IRL.

I know Tate basically admitted to sex trafficking on video in Romania, but WTF are these new "sexual aggression" charges in the UK? Kind of sounds like bullshit.
I haven’t read anything about those. The rape allegation I was referring to is older and was talked about earlier in the thread. One of his victims accused him of also raping her. He sent her some angry text and said he loved taping her in it. But you know, people excused it as sexy forplay that she was in on

Last edited:
I bet they're the kind of fucktards who use the word "incel" unironically and always try to one-up their friends in alpha male shit IRL.
That’s actually literally the TS. He’s been trying to act like he’s playing devils advocate and like he doesn’t know or care about Tate, but clearly he does. When Tate got released a while back and looked like he might be getting away with it again, he called all the non-Tate fans incels.

He's a degenerate, but because he has a lot of young, male, angry, impressionable fans. A lot of grifters on @ColemanwastheGOAT and @Scerpi 's side of the aisle had to pretend like he was some last bastion of masculinity.

Candace Owens and Tucker Carlson looking for sex trafficking with their eyes closed in their interviews with him.

He's either shadow banned on YT or his content creation has slowed. I wonder if the Romanian sex trafficking case has taken a turn not in his favor. If he's guilty, put the shitbag in prison.

Heh heh, I was wondering about that. I'm not a wrestling fan so I wasn't sure, but I didn't think your AV looked like Angle. Who is it?

I'll give you a hint: Sherdog is an MMA forum.

(it was generated by AI so I know it looks a little off lol)

I can understand the appeal. He appeals to a sub-set of guys who feel abandoned. The movement itself doesn't bother me, but Tate does. He is a truly disgusting person, who happens to say some truthful things every so often, so young guys just listen to what they want to hear and ignore the other horrendous crap he says, which is the majority of his words.

If everything is true, I hope he gets royally funked.

Ah, took me a moment to come up with any guess at all, but is that supposed to be Couture?

230112122817-dana-white-121022-1024x576.jpg

I can understand the appeal. He appeals to a sub-set of guys who feel abandoned. The movement itself doesn't bother me, but Tate does. He is a truly disgusting person, who happens to say some truthful things every so often, so young guys just listen to what they want to hear and ignore the other horrendous crap he says, which is the majority of his words.

If everything is true, I hope he gets royally funked.
I wish it were the case that they ignore the many terrible things he does but unfortunately many of them emulate those terrible traits. NOBODY should look up to a guy like that for any reason. in fact its his massive ego and despicable nature that primarily drives peoples interest in him imo.

the people listening to him would NOT be listening to a scholar who was not an ego driven power hungry cretan who only said the good things tate does. they would be bored by that.

I wish it were the case that they ignore the many terrible things he does but unfortunately many of them emulate those terrible traits. NOBODY should look up to a guy like that for any reason. in fact its his massive ego and despicable nature that primarily drives peoples interest in him imo.
That goes for so many though. I mean, look around. Women do the same with the Kardashians, influencers on social media, and the like. They hear something they love and agree with, and disregard the horrible actions that have horrendous consequences because the words are so sweet.
Not sure how to actually stop this from happening. If people hear something good and that they agree with, the actions become secondary. It shouldn't be that way, but it do.

Back