Andre Ward vs. Anthony Joshua?

ProBoxingInsidr

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Virgil Hunter likes the idea. Think Ward could pull it off? He obviously is more skilled, but that's an entirely new level of power. If he is truly trying to cement his status of one of the GOATs, a win there would do it.

i like the idea, too.

i like the idea of ward put in a coma.

Fair fight, make it happen. I'd like to see Andre survive getting jabbed by Joshua.

Ward will need to beef up and look like james toney

If Ward were to move up to Heavyweight and somehow finish Anthony Joshua, where would that leave him on the ATG list? Surely defeating Joshua would be seen as a more impressive feat than Roy Jones' win over John Ruiz.

joshua's balls are at the perfect height for ward to tee off

andre "son of golota" ward

Ward beating AJ is about as probable as McGregor beating Floyd...zero chance.

It's funny how all the salty fuccbois in here need to fall back on fantasizing about a monster like Joshua to put a hurting on Ward as a coping mechanism haha
article-urn:publicid:ap.org:65902191b3574fca9920c6235d2ba6cc-UoH1iMcFn70c7f74770e713b4b7-992_634x432.jpg

Wtf...
AJ would steam him.
As the way things are going right now. Might as well say ward vs bisping or something.

It's all tainted to fuck these days.
Watered down shite.
I actually miss froch or even Joe calzhage.

Virgil Hunter likes the idea. Think Ward could pull it off? He obviously is more skilled, but that's an entirely new level of power. If he is truly trying to cement his status of one of the GOATs, a win there would do it.

Joshua is a bitch and would get his head smacked off his body.

Would be an amazing feat if Ward won that.
Don't see this fight happening.
What I can see is Ward beating Stevenson and Beterbiev and then going up and campaigning at cruiserweight and possibly winning a title but those are some big boys up there where i think Ward is technically better than all of them but the power is just much more prevalent.
If he pulls that off, then I can see him fighting some lower caliber HWs.
Can't see Ward-Joshua or Ward-Wilder ever coming to fruition.

This is ridiculous and I cant believe how many people are talking it up. Ward isnt even cutting weight to make lhw. Were talking a 65lbs+ difference here.

This is ridiculous and I cant believe how many people are talking it up. Ward isnt even cutting weight to make lhw. Were talking a 65lbs+ difference here.
Amazing what people think peds can do.

Back