Andre Ward vs. Anthony Joshua?

Most people are taking this for what it is, a joke, but to those that are serious what is Ward going to do to Joshua exactly? Wlad couldn't KO him with a huge shot so how is Ward going to get anything to register on Joshua. It's like man vs. Godzilla

Does cruiserweight still have fighters? Maybe Andre Ward vs Marco Huck or some big Polish guy.

i'll tell you how this is going to down....

Bellew will fight and beat Joseph Parker, then Ward will see the path of least resistance and defeat Bellew for a version of the HW title much like Roy Jones did

LHW at the moment has fighters like Adonis stevenson, Joe Smith Jr, Eleider Alvarez, Artur Beterbiev, Oleksandr Gvozdyk. And even fighters like Oleksandr Usyk and Tony Bellew at Cruserweight are better match ups for Andre Ward. AJ weighed in over 250lbs in his last fight LOL he will squash him.

I hear the aged Fres Oquendo needs an opponent for his "regular" WBA title match...closer in size, older, less talented, slower...etc.

The WBA allows for champions to challenge other champions (I read about this with RJJ/Ruiz and when Virgil Hill wanted to do some nonsense like this too) so this is who Ward needs to challenge if he wants to fool around at heavyweight for a title...baby steps to facing Joshua...not leaps kiddo.

Back