anderson's positive test SHOULD NOT be used against him

Yeah but all those syringes in that previous video. I doubt it was the first time.

I agree it should not be used against him though, the tests are stupid.

People don't grasp that steroids are an "all in" thing. You don't use steroids once and never do it again. A pro doesn't just decide to use steroids one day, if he got caught, he's been doing it forever.

You don't use steroids to heal your leg because you've never used them before. Some doctor wasn't like "hey Anderson, you should totally take steroids to heal your leg faster.".
actually thats exactly what doctors do i broke my fibula (among other injuries)in a car crash and was given steroids to help the bone heal faster to minimize downtime and a separate oral steroid to help me regain the muscle in that leg due to the atrophy of not being able to use it for many many weeks. so not only is your assertion just plain wrong and uninformed but it doesnt even make sense. now as far as most guys that use once using multiple times i agree with you there wholly.

Lol how fucking stupid. He didn't need to take a cocktail of anabolic steroids to heal a broken leg. My god.

I bet you would have blown a gasket had GSP been caught taking taking steroids after his ACL tear, a FAR MORE devastating injury for an athlete.

Anderson went from skinny WW getting smashed by Japanese bums to mutated MW GOAT. He's a total fraud.

The delusion on this site...
... this makes absolutley no sense steroids were allowed and in some cases even encouraged in pride so it would have been much more likeley he was using back then

“When the guys test for the steroids, (they should have) no more fights. When you use the steroids, you use them for a long time. When you use the steroids for a long time, you have a problem. It’s a drug and it’s not good for the sport.”

Want to guess who said that?
He had his leg broken for a long time though... (denial)

the man literally broke his leg in half. anyone in his spot would do whatever it takes to heal up

his legacy is FULLY intact

But we should count everyone else's injury against them for wanting help with healing and fatigue?

Fuck you little bitch.

He's a dirty rotten cheater and will always be thought of as that. His legacy went down the toilet years ago.

Fuck off with that shit. There is no 'loophole' that states PEDs are okay if you are using them to rehab from an injury. He cheated, there is no excuse for it, and that is forever a taint on his record.

... this makes absolutley no sense steroids were allowed and in some cases even encouraged in pride so it would have been much more likeley he was using back then

There are a lot of ways it makes sense.

He was a young man back then, perhaps he felt like he didn't need them. Perhaps he was influenced by other people and his attitude towards PEDs changed over time. Perhaps he started taking them to get to the next level, look how his life changed for the better.

actually thats exactly what doctors do i broke my fibula in a car crash and was given oral steroids to help the bone heal faster to minimize downtime and a seperate oral steroid to help me regain the muscle in that leg due to the atrophy of not being able to use it for many many weeks. so not only is your assertion just plain wrong and uninformed but it doesnt even make sense. now as far as most guys that use once using multiple times i agree with you there wholly.

Anderson is a fighter in a tested organization, you are not. Anderson was not in a car crash, he was injured in a fight...in a tested organization.

Let that sink in.

His doctor apparently doesn't know who his patient is and Anderson knows he's a tested athlete but says "alright give me steroids but don't tell anyone".

Anderson is a fighter in a tested organization, you are not. Anderson was not in a car crash, he was injured in a fight...in a tested organization.

Let that sink in.

His doctor apparently doesn't know who his patient is and Anderson knows he's a tested athlete but says "alright give me steroids but don't tell anyone".
not at all when a doctor prescribes a steroid to heal an injury as serious as a clean broken leg they would assume that fighter is not going to attmept to be in a training camp and in the testing pool during the time said steroid would be in the system seeing as how your not required to be in the testing pool until 3 months before a fight. im not saying that andersons doctor gave him what he popped for what im saying is you have no idea what your talking about let that sink in ;)

There are a lot of ways it makes sense.

He was a young man back then, perhaps he felt like he didn't need them. Perhaps he was influenced by other people and his attitude towards PEDs changed over time. Perhaps he started taking them to get to the next level, look how his life changed for the better.
it really doesnt if the whole point is if you used them once you used them always and u dont think he used them when they were readily avalible and legal. i swear logic just goes out the window on sherdog.

Wait a minute, you just said he did it because he broke his leg, Anderson says he did it because of tainted viagara.

does tainted viagara heal legs injuries. anderson is a cheater just ilke Jones

not at all when a doctor prescribes a steroid to heal an injury as serious as a clean broken leg they would assume that fighter is not going to attmept to be in a training camp and in the testing pool during the time said steroid would be in the system seeing as how your not required to be in the testing pool until 3 months before a fight. im not saying that andersons doctor gave him what he popped for what im saying is you have no idea what your talking about let that sink in ;)

He had a shitload of insulin syringes in the background in a show about his house. Let that sink in.

He popped for Masteron, it's more of a a cutting/water reducing agent than a steroid, let that sink in. It's always stacked with other steroids, usually to reduce water retention and harden up the physique. ;)

The steroid he tested positive for do not help with bone health, its detrimental to bone healing. It was the first random test he took and he popped. He also said it was from dick pills.
this

+ the top guys from his team - JDS, Machida, Big Nog, Little Nog, Feijao... are either retired or suspended for failed tests.
Not to mention they had more noticeable physical-decline than most

Could all be a giant coincidence... or not. Who knows...

fact is that no one from Team Nog has looked dominant ever since Anderson popped over a random... and we're talking about former world champions here.

it really doesnt if the whole point is if you used them once you used them always and u dont think he used them when they were readily avalible and legal. i swear logic just goes out the window on sherdog.

That's not the point. The point is he got a lot better, it's like he was a totally different fighter. It's extremely uncommon for a fighter to go from journeyman in his 20s to unstoppable P4P wrecking ball for his whole 30s.

His head and jaw size increase is also very telling.

"When you use the steroids, you use them for a long time." ~ Anderson Silva

Joined Blackhouse and started working with Rogerio Camoes way back in 2006...

Needles in his house....

Use your brain please.

He had a shitload of insulin syringes in the background in a show about his house. Let that sink in.

He popped for Masteron, it's more of a a cutting/water reducing agent than a steroid, let that sink in. It's always stacked with other steroids, usually to reduce water retention and harden up the physique. ;)
so can you just not read? because i clearly stated im not saying anderson popped for something the doctor gave him only that a doctor will prescribe steroids to an athlete to heal when he isnt in the active testing pool to begin with.

That's not the point. The point is he got a lot better, it's like he was a totally different fighter. It's extremely uncommon for a fighter to go from journeyman in his 20s to unstoppable P4P wrecking ball for his whole 30s.

His head and jaw size increase is also very telling.

"When you use the steroids, you use them for a long time." ~ Anderson Silva

Joined Blackhouse and started working with Rogerio Camoes way back in 2006...

Needles in his house....

Use your brain please.
steroids dont increase fight iq or reaction time thats all mental u can argue that it would allow him to train more and at a higher intensity. andersons style was never about overpowering anyone though so im not sure why you think anabolics would make him more talented. i have no idea he could have been juiced in his first fight but for you to claim you know something you clearly cant have concrete knowledge of is just silly and it makes me not take anything else you say seriously.

this

+ the top guys from his team - JDS, Machida, Big Nog, Little Nog, Feijao... are either retired or suspended for failed tests.
Not to mention they had more noticeable physical-decline than most

Could all be a giant coincidence... or not. Who knows...

fact is that no one from Team Nog has looked dominant ever since Anderson popped over a random... and we're talking about former world champions here.
It's sad his fans say he did it for healing, and if he said that it would carry merit in thinking but not application... but he went up there and said it was for his limp penis lol.

And another excellent point, the whole team went down the drain. Machida looked his best vs Mousasi and never
Looked the same since. I like machida but it's just sketchy

Jones popped 2X during his prime.

Anderson popped after his leg break and for recovery. He was also past his prime. He never popped during his prime.

The difference is drinkability.

There is no difference. Popping for steroids is popping for steroids. You don't get a pass because of your age or because you have an injury.

This is just the most delusional fanbase in MMA history logic at its finest.

If GSP popped tomorrow, you'd be the first person all over it and you know it. He's old and has injuries too but you would give zero fucks because the word impartial does not exist in your vocabulary.

It's sad his fans say he did it for healing, and if he said that it would carry merit in thinking but not application... but he went up there and said it was for his limp penis lol.

And another excellent point, the whole team went down the drain. Machida looked his best vs Mousasi and never
Looked the same since. I like machida but it's just sketchy
Forgot to mention Jacare, who looked like a beast against Mosuasi as well... in his most recent fight, he had Whittaker's back, and just lost (wtf?)... not to mention he looked like he was moving in slow-motion, and couldn't apply any grappling.

Jacare is also from that team.

Poor Mousasi... Keeps having to fight sketchy fighters... double poor Mousasi- The UFC spent their budget re-signing Jacare to a big lucrative deal (before Jacare lost to Whittaker), which meant they had no budget to keep Moose, despite Moose being the best performing fighter in the USADA era. Triple Poor Moose really.

Back