anderson's positive test SHOULD NOT be used against him

mike sherry

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
the man literally broke his leg in half. anyone in his spot would do whatever it takes to heal up

his legacy is FULLY intact

the man literally broke his leg in half. anyone in his spot would do whatever it takes to heal up

0023_k6at.gif

“When the guys test for the steroids, (they should have) no more fights. When you use the steroids, you use them for a long time. When you use the steroids for a long time, you have a problem. It’s a drug and it’s not good for the sport.”

Want to guess who said that?

Jones popped 2X during his prime.

Anderson popped after his leg break and for recovery. He was also past his prime. He never popped during his prime.

The difference is drinkability.

If he did it for his broken leg why didn't he come out and say that instead of making up shit about dick pills? Either way he's a liar.

Anderson popped after his leg break and for recovery. He was also past his prime. He never popped during his prime.

He never popped during his prime because there was no USADA back then.

No its not. It wouldnt be as bad if he just came out and said i needed them to heal but he went with dick pill excuse.

I've never been an Anderson fan, but I gave him a pass on that test. He was around 40, his leg broke in half, and he was trying to heal and compete again before his age caught up to him. I honestly think they should have allowed an exemption in that case , and to allow a Dr. to administer the necessary dosages, just to help the healing process.

The steroid he tested positive for do not help with bone health, its detrimental to bone healing. It was the first random test he took and he popped. He also said it was from dick pills.

I've never been an Anderson fan, but I gave him a pass on that test. He was around 40, his leg broke in half, and he was trying to heal and compete again before his age caught up to him. I honestly think they should have allowed an exemption in that case , and to allow a Dr. to administer the necessary dosages, just to help the healing process.

Well said. I mean shit his leg broke in half in most gruesome way possible. Anderson was getting up there in age as well 40's.

I guess we can all choose to forget when he moved up in weight for Griffin and weighed in at a lean 205....

I think Andersons steroid use was similar to Peyton mannings. Either way, his legacy is tainted whether we're fans of his or not

The steroid he tested positive for do not help with bone health, its detrimental to bone healing. It was the first random test he took and he popped. He also said it was from dick pills.
thats not true. masteron increases bone density and bone maturation

He failed the first OOC test he ever received, and then the next one

Yeah but all those syringes in that previous video. I doubt it was the first time.

I agree it should not be used against him though, the tests are stupid.

People don't grasp that steroids are an "all in" thing. You don't use steroids once and never do it again. A pro doesn't just decide to use steroids one day, if he got caught, he's been doing it forever.

You don't use steroids to heal your leg because you've never used them before. Some doctor wasn't like "hey Anderson, you should totally take steroids to heal your leg faster.".

Lol how fucking stupid. He didn't need to take a cocktail of anabolic steroids to heal a broken leg. My god.

I bet you would have blown a gasket had GSP been caught taking taking steroids after his ACL tear, a FAR MORE devastating injury for an athlete.

Anderson went from skinny WW getting smashed by Japanese bums to mutated MW GOAT. He's a total fraud.

The delusion on this site...

Neither should anyone's, but I guess we will hear crap like this as long as people continue living under the delusion that MMA is a clean sport when it it isn't.
$

Back