Anderson Silva: Weidman deserves immediate rematch + thoughts on 1st fight

Anderson wanted to say Luke kicked Chris ass and will do it again with ease .

Rockhold by even more brutal beating. Rockhold was weakens by antibiotics for a staff infection on his foot during that fight and still beat Weidman down like nothing. Not a fan of Rockhold just think he's way too big for this division, Rockhold wins by another brutal beating

Weidman only used 10% of his full power.

He'd send Rockhold flying out of the cage with one punch if he used the other 90% of his power.

Jacare deserves title shot. 8-fight win streak if we don't count the Yoel fight. Jacare is getting screwed worse than Hendricks did when Diaz got title shot.

Weidman is a bigger draw than Jacare.
Nick Diaz is a bigger draw than Hendricks.

Matchmaking in a nutshell.

pretty much this.

at least the UFC doesn't even pretend that title shots are awarded primarily on the basis of merit.

I used to like Weidman, but his bullshit excuse of 10% is about as lame as you could go.

Of course Weidman deserves an immediate rematch, he's the MW GOAT. Silva knows that perfectly.

he probably wants weidman to get raped again

LOL! Fuck I was gonna say exactly this.. He just wants to see Weidman get beat again. He's sittin at home like..

1453.gif

Of course Weidman deserves an immediate rematch, he's the MW GOAT. Silva knows that perfectly.

LOL oh Claude.. 3 title defenses and then he got absolutely wrecked. He's no where near GOAT. He still has time I guess.

New UFC rule. No immediate rematches unless due to an injury.
If the former champ "deserves" a rematch, one win against a contender should be no problem. If Aldo doesn't get one no one gets one. I don't care that the first fight was canceled or about the 13 second KO. Undefeated for a decade, number 2 P4P, and no rematch. Not for business but the principle of it.

LOL! Fuck I was gonna say exactly this.. He just wants to see Weidman get beat again. He's sittin at home like..

1453.gif

Hah! Prolly also thinking he will be broken after and ripe for me!

Also I'm a fan of his but I disagree with the rematch bit - just no!

LOL oh Claude.. 3 title defenses and then he got absolutely wrecked. He's no where near GOAT. He still has time I guess.

And he fought better competition than Sival ever did. Quality over quantity. He also didn't ruin his legacy by being a steroid cheat.

weidiman finally didnt have the age advantage, and got smashed

Yes, Weidman deserves a rematch. He beat the GOAT twice regardless of how those fights went. I knew Rockhold or Jacare would be the ones to give Chris the most trouble. Out of the two, I had Rockhold possibly winning by UD and that is how I think the rematch will go. Chris is going to put up a hell of a fight wither way.

God, I really miss watching Anderson fight. I know we got Lawler, McGregor and even Honda putting on shows, but I really miss that guy.

And he fought better competition than Sival ever did. Quality over quantity. He also didn't ruin his legacy by being a steroid cheat.

LOL.. Keep graspin.. Keep graspin, it will be okay :)

The only thing I care (and I really care) about Silva is when he enters the cage and fight, other than that he has the personality of a spoon and can STFU.

Obviously you care more than that if you're entering threads to read what he has to say, and responding no less.

What did you expect he would say? "No, he shouldn't, Weidman sucks, and after I UD Bisping, after coming of a shitty fight after which I pissed hot, I am in line for the next title shot." He's not Bisping.

LOL.. Keep graspin.. Keep graspin, it will be okay :)

Yeah, these guys are just Weidman fans because he ended Silva's streak.

Weidman's title defenses were against 38 year old Silva, 38 year old Belfort off TRT, 36 year old Machida, and Rockhold, who he got KO'd by.

Silva already beat a younger Belfort on TRT and nobody was picking Machida to beat Silva when they were in their prime.

Back