Anderson Silva vs Ernesto Hoost in K-1, who wins?

The most intriguing????

Hoost would win. For sure.

Mr perfect would be trouble for anyone standing... Id favor him vs spider all day

Looks like shertards smartened up. Maybe its the Euros in here now. Heres some morons dumb enough to pick Anderson over K1 Heavyweight Cro Cop. From hereand here

Legit.

Tho as a Cro Cop fan,

Now: Anderson easily defeats Cro Cop.

In both their prime: Hell of a fight, but I'd probably still have to give it to Anderson.
more muscle anderson would demolish cro crop in 25 seconds
anderson would kill him at this point
maybe - but the only weapon cro-crop has is a straight left and a left high kick, they are killer weapons but Anderson would know that.

The again anderson probably can't take too many hits from him.

we should petition for the fight and find out.
Anderson Silva, easily. Cro Cop is vastly overrated. People think he's some sort of a god because he destroyed Japanese bums and masked wrestlers. His quality wins are few and far between.
Since this seems to be about right now, I'd say I favour Silva. Silva, for his faults of recent, isn't nearly as complacent or gun-shy as post-Gonzaga Crocop became. I think he'd manage the distance, and evade the few-and-far-between Crocop punches and kicks, and likely win a relatively boring decision win (which we'd still enjoy because of their legendary status)
Anderson would dead Crocop worst than Randleman did

<{CMPALM}> <6> <{nope}> <31><36>

I'd pay good money to see K1 Cro Cop beat lil Andy into a living death. Make it happen Sakikabara!

The only question is, would Cro cop break andys face or his leg first? Or would he just die from the LHK?

hqdefault.jpg

crocop1.jpeg

Dude. I love Anderson but Ernesto would piece him up something proper.

By asking that I assume you realy dont know who Hoost is

Hoost was not 6´4. He was shorter.

And he would legkick Silva chicken legs into oblivion.

Anderson fans still delusional as fuck. He would get demolished

spiders have thin legs, Hoost is mr. perfect with lows.

Silva demolished by a guy that lost to Bob Sap twice? LOL

Bob Sapp would destroy Anderson as well so I don't really understand the point you are trying to make. You think Hoost would lose to a guy who got outstruck and dropped multiple times by fucking Sonnen? LOL

Anderson in his prime but now, he has a glass jaw. Would not end well at this point.
???

Anyway this fight is not intriguing at all. Hed be fighting a HW who is a much much better striker than him. Doesnt sound like a fair fight.

Bob Sapp would destroy Anderson as well so I don't really understand the point you are trying to make. You think Hoost would lose to a guy who got outstruck and dropped multiple times by fucking Sonnen? LOL
To be fair sonnen used the takedown threat to land those shots on anderson

Hoost boliterates any version of Anderson 100/100 times

Back