Anderson Silva: Hillary Clinton is a Great Woman

I mean, if you're into lesbian, feminist, progressive, sociopaths that have covered for a rapist-of-a-husband for years - then she's your natural choice.

trump-tank-1.jpg

"She so good, so nice. She going for to make Monsanto have for stronger presence in Brazhiu, more better science, for da country, and for most important, da childrens." <{boneytears}>

A great woman that ignored 600 calls for help from Ambassador Stevens, got caught laughing that a rapist passed a polygraph test and intimidated rape victims

In case you haven't been paying attention, the vast majority of foreigners are for Hillary.

Last edited:
And this is where he lost all my hespect..

giphy.gif

I guess Weidman really did give him brain damage...

I mean, if you're into lesbian, feminist, progressive, sociopaths that have covered for a rapist-of-a-husband for years - then she's your natural choice.

trump-tank-1.jpg

Since when was Hilary Clinton a progressive? Only in the mind of delusional Trump fanboys.

I was no fan of Qaddafi, but Hillary is a pure sociopath on every level. She seemed overjoy at the torture and murder of a world leader. I mean, at least Saddam was given a trial and death penalty. Even then, Bush wasn't ever gloating with laughter.

Fuck, I can't believe how far off the rails the left has gotten.
And Hillary really didn't achieved anything besides taking different types of position, but he didn't really achieved anything positive...others always said that Trump has never been tested unlike Hillary and they are correct (Libtards/Regressives) Hillary has been tested and it was terrible.

Please move this to the War Room before it gets worse.

Also where is @Coolidge?

Anderson was a brilliant fighter , so its a bit surprising to find that his IQ is identical to one of a chicken.

Since when was Hilary Clinton a progressive? Only in the mind of delusional Trump fanboys.

Well she said it herself, but to your credit she probably lied again

Back