Anderson Silva: Hillary Clinton is a Great Woman

Moron, you've already posted that video. Citing a CNN segment is not an argument against Hillary's own description of how she came to defend the rapist. I'll ask you the same question: 'What is your response to the fact that Hillary Clinton said she was asked to defend him as a favor? How is that consistent with your lie that it was a legal obligation?'

Do you deny the fact that she said this? I timestamped the exact moment.

“The prosecutor called me a few years ago, he said he had a guy who had been accused of rape, and the guy wanted a woman lawyer,” said Clinton in the interview. “Would I do it as a favor for him?”

- Washington Free Beacon.
Now I understand it, you had me confused with the other video on here. That dude send that video to me in this thread, I replied to that video and his list against Clinton.
He corrected the video after though because it was the wrong one, its an old message, forgive me for that.
You're completely right though, she did a favor for the prosecutor and had to defend that guy, but aren't you legally obligated to defend that person thereafter?

You could stop acting like a child with the insults though, would be nice to have a normal conversation about the subject

Last edited:
Ughhhhhhhhh sherdog political scientists out in force. I can't fucking wait for this election to be over. Can't. fucking. wait. People can't get it through their heads it's over for Trump. He was a sizeable underdog even before the sexual assault comments. He even has a pending court case for rape of a 13 year old. It's over.

Are you sure about that?

Back