Anastasia Yankova shows to us that winter is coming

21b1dbd6cea5129b7e9db1e7625757f18b017e36dd9d3d386b6d0d7deb300be1.jpg

Am i the only one who doesn't get it ??

Her face remind me of my aunt who is 40 years old with two kids
If this is the case, I'd probably bang your aunt.

Virgins all over this site.

And how does anyone consider average at best Dern to be hot? Try leaving the house once in a while, you'll be surprised to know women exist beyond the internet

{<tongue}Would repopulate the earth with

You've presented the already, self-evident; also, you only "get it" BECAUSE they've posted such pictures, otherwise you wouldn't know (when they're not looking their aesthetic best with a black eye and baggy shorts during a fight) would you? Also, just WHAT exactly is your point?

The point is that it would be refreshing if wmma fighters would try to put themselves out there and get fans based off skills and personality rather than how many ass pics they upload on social media. You don’t see fan fav fighters like Robbie lawler or nick Diaz posting thirst traps on their ig for fans, it would be great if wmma just evolved a bit to their male counterparts. Rose and JJ are both great examples of this, not focusing on looks to get fans

The point is that it would be refreshing if wmma fighters would try to put themselves out there and get fans based off skills and personality rather than how many ass pics they upload on social media. You don’t see fan fav fighters like Robbie lawler or nick Diaz posting thirst traps on their ig for fans, it would be great if wmma just evolved a bit to their male counterparts. Rose and JJ are both great examples of this, not focusing on looks to get fans
Well other than a few at the top of there divisions a lot of female fighters are not very good so they have to show off the goods to get fans.
Other than Rose, Cyborg, Nunes and a few others most WMMA fights are awful. Until the skill catches up this is how to make it.

Back