Anastasia Yankova shows to us that winter is coming

You like them female fighters huh TS?

It's not just you, there are other gay dudes on here too.

Seriously

Compare her with these chicks

maxresdefault.jpg

3_640_409.jpg

Veronica-Macedo-1.jpg

CqD28SWUIAAjGbz.jpg

mackenzie-dern-hottest-photos-1.jpg

No-Gi-Worlds-Day-One-BB-Female-Open-19-1024x682.jpg

1b3670fb64b34ab1afd060dc8d69b7657bd84fb49700e5db7ecf4b60811fcc5e.jpg

Last edited:
It seems like every social media picture that an attractive female mma fighter posts seems to be promiscuous pictures to show their attraction. It's like, we get it, ur a female fighter and ur hot.

You've presented the already, self-evident; also, you only "get it" BECAUSE they've posted such pictures, otherwise you wouldn't know (when they're not looking their aesthetic best with a black eye and baggy shorts during a fight) would you? Also, just WHAT exactly is your point?

I stand by what I said.
Yeah yeah yeah, you've already said those. Unfortunately, Mackenzie Dern is far from pretty; she's vivacious and attractive maybe yes - which sounds at odds with the following - but she's very heavy jawed, big teeth, already has jowls (that Jack Nicholson/The Joker latex grin) when she smiles...but she DOES certainly smile and it's one of those that makes up for those flaws in a way that prettier chicks (who have no personality or who are sullen) could only wish for, e.g. Rottweiler Rousey. For these reasons I personally follow Mackenzie Dern pics...I'm just saying that whilst YOU personally wouldn't have a yank over Yankova when she's wearing a Ushanka hat in the snow, doesn't mean she looks like your frumpy (if indeed that was the image you were trying to convey) Aunt

Yeah yeah yeah, you've already said those. Unfortunately, Mackenzie Dern is far from pretty; she's vivacious and attractive maybe yes - which sounds at odds with the following - but she's very heavy jawed, big teeth, already has jowls (that Jack Nicholson/The Joker latex grin) when she smiles...but she DOES certainly smile and it's one of those that makes up for those flaws in a way that prettier chicks (who have no personality or who are sullen) could only wish for, e.g. Rottweiler Rousey. For these reasons I personally follow Mackenzie Dern pics...I'm just saying that whilst YOU personally wouldn't have a yank over Yankova when she's wearing a Ushanka hat in the snow, doesn't mean she looks like your frumpy (if indeed that was the image you were trying to convey) Aunt

saw-billy-puppet-prop.jpg

<{Heymansnicker}>
Chick in OP

She got the fuck beaten out of her at Bellator 200.

You've presented the already, self-evident; also, you only "get it" BECAUSE they've posted such pictures, otherwise you wouldn't know (when they're not looking their aesthetic best with a black eye and baggy shorts during a fight) would you? Also, just WHAT exactly is your point?

Resurrection of a thread from 2016...well played

Back