3. Daniel Cormier
4. GSP
5. Jon Jones
6.Conor McGregor
7. Demetrius Johnson
8. Jose Aldo
9. Fabricio Werdum
10. TJ Dillashaw

Thai dick pill user at number 1. What next, Oj Simpson the great NFLer of all time?

if you say so..

The fact that Royce got the decision win over Takada (Japan´s biggest star at the time, the reason
why Pride existed) after the latter mounted him (but L&Ped) during the whole fight... shows that u
dont know what ure talkin´about

The fact that Pride literally SUICIDED his 2nd main star (Sakuraba) by introducing the knee-to-the-head
on a grounded opponent... shows that u dont know what ure talkin´about

The fact that Pride kept sending Saku to huge fighters at openweight...shows that u dont know what ure talkin´about

The fact that Pride put Saku in a no-time limit fight against Royce DURING A TOURNAMENT, ,...and then against a HW (Igor) on the same night ... shows that u dont know what ure talkin´about

If u have any fishy fights other than Takada vs Coleman, Id be glad to hear ur points...

Last edited:
And I love fedor but lets be real. I have an example. I had this guy on my higschool wrestling team and he was a decent wrestler at 215. He walked around like 210 ish and had a decent time. Junior year he just decided to do hw(285) and did well. He stayed there (keep in mind he's about 5"11 and 210) and went undefeated and won a state title. Why? Being smaller he was just BETTER. Faster. More agile and just all around more athletic than the giant men at that class. Ended up having a repeat the next year and got a nice scholarship to match

Are you seriously comparing your fucking high school heavyweight division competition to the heavyweight world wide MMA competition that Fedor faced, this shit ain't university level, this shit is high school state level, where likely there were just a few overweight mofos wrestling at that weight, and comparing ten year run to a semester run?

With your logic, why does anyone cut weight? I mean, they must be delusional? What do you do with your brain? I mean, do you put it on the cooldown and only use it when you really don't have to?

1. Fedor Emelianenko: Despite never fighting in the UFC, he went undefeated in his prime, defeated several former UFC champions, and is considered the GOAT by the majority of fans and fighters alike

2. Jon Jones: Personal issues aside, no one has ever dominated in the UFC like this guy. Defeated 6 UFC champs, no losses aside from a DQ, and is as well-rounded as one can get. Questionable tactics (i.e eye pokes) and PED bust prevent him from being #1

3. Georges St. Pierre: Dominated almost all his opponents, and avenged his only 2 losses. However, a huge lack of finishes in the second half of his career, and being finished twice in his prime, prevents him from being higher on the list

4. Anderson Silva: Destroyed everyone in his path between 2006 - 2012 (except Chael 1), moved up and defeated several LHWs including a former champion, and very memorable finishes. Several losses (some in his prime) and a PED bust leaves him at #4

5. Jose Aldo: Among the most skilled fighters in UFC and MMA history, he completely dominated his division in two orgs for almost a decade. His quick loss to Conor hurts him a lot, though, and leaves him at #5

6. Demetrius Johnson: Similar reasons as Aldo, but fought in a weaker division overall

7. Daniel Cormier: 2nd greatest LHW of all time, who also defeated several decent HWs; only lost one close fight to Jones

8. Dan Henderson: Fought almost everyone, at 3 weight classes, and beat most of them. Wins over Fedor, Shogun 2x, Bisping, etc.

9. Antonio Nogueira: 2nd greatest HW of all time, basically beat everyone in his prime except Fedor

10. Conor McGregor: Two division champ, KO'd the FW GOAT in record time, and arguably the most popular fighter of all time

HMs: Fabricio Werdum, Matt Hughes, BJ Penn, Shogun Rua
----------------------------------------------

This is my personal take, but I think it is fairly accurate. Discuss!
Take out Demetrius Johnson and you hit the nail on the head

1. Fedor
2. Sakuraba
3. GSP
4. Jones
5. Aldo
6. Johnson
7. Anderson
8. Nogueira
9. BJ
10. Shogun

Now that's a list. Even though I'd almost rank Jones on par with Fedor...Or much rather he would most probably be ranked on par with Fedor, had he not decided to fuck up his life.

1. Demetrious Johnson
2. Ronda Rousey
3. Urijah Faber
4. Georges St. Pierre
5. Wes Sims
6. Conor McGregor
7. Joanna Jedrzejczyk
8. Michael Bisping
9. Gegard Mousasi
10. Anderson Silva

You only have Wes fucking Sims at number five?! You goddamn disgrace!

LOOOL at Daniel Cormier being on the list. Infinitely LOLing at that. You fucking fail. He has beaten Rumble and Gus. What else has he done other than get his ass beat by Jones?

You clearly haven't watched MMA for long so STFU and sit the fuck down.

EDIT: and Conor McGregor too....

Are you seriously comparing your fucking high school heavyweight division competition to the heavyweight world wide MMA competition that Fedor faced, this shit ain't university level, this shit is high school state level, where likely there were just a few overweight mofos wrestling at that weight, and comparing ten year run to a semester run?

With your logic, why does anyone cut weight? I mean, they must be delusional? What do you do with your brain? I mean, do you put it on the cooldown and only use it when you really don't have to?
Beating up some 6"7 clumsy guy who can't even wipe his own ass isn't impressive

Lol at Conor being anywhere close to the top 10 on anyone's list. And DC is getting pretty close to the top 10 but ts said he's the 2nd best lhw ever. Just no. At this point D.C. Hasn't passed up rampage, chuck, wand, or shogun. If you could include his heavyweight fights at lhw then maybe. That's why overall he's one of the goats.

1. Fedor Emelianenko: Despite never fighting in the UFC, he went undefeated in his prime, defeated several former UFC champions, and is considered the GOAT by the majority of fans and fighters alike

2. Jon Jones: Personal issues aside, no one has ever dominated in the UFC like this guy. Defeated 6 UFC champs, no losses aside from a DQ, and is as well-rounded as one can get. Questionable tactics (i.e eye pokes) and PED bust prevent him from being #1

3. Georges St. Pierre: Dominated almost all his opponents, and avenged his only 2 losses. However, a huge lack of finishes in the second half of his career, and being finished twice in his prime, prevents him from being higher on the list

4. Anderson Silva: Destroyed everyone in his path between 2006 - 2012 (except Chael 1), moved up and defeated several LHWs including a former champion, and very memorable finishes. Several losses (some in his prime) and a PED bust leaves him at #4

5. Jose Aldo: Among the most skilled fighters in UFC and MMA history, he completely dominated his division in two orgs for almost a decade. His quick loss to Conor hurts him a lot, though, and leaves him at #5

6. Demetrius Johnson: Similar reasons as Aldo, but fought in a weaker division overall

7. Daniel Cormier: 2nd greatest LHW of all time, who also defeated several decent HWs; only lost one close fight to Jones

8. Dan Henderson: Fought almost everyone, at 3 weight classes, and beat most of them. Wins over Fedor, Shogun 2x, Bisping, etc.

9. Antonio Nogueira: 2nd greatest HW of all time, basically beat everyone in his prime except Fedor

10. Conor McGregor: Two division champ, KO'd the FW GOAT in record time, and arguably the most popular fighter of all time

HMs: Fabricio Werdum, Matt Hughes, BJ Penn, Shogun Rua
----------------------------------------------

This is my personal take, but I think it is fairly accurate. Discuss!
Not a half bad list to be honest. I am sure ppl will knit pick and shuffle the top 4 (I would) but decent breakdown.

The fact that Royce got the decision win over Takada (Japan´s biggest star at the time, the reason
why Pride existed) after the latter mounted him (but L&Ped) during the whole fight... shows that u
dont know what ure talkin´about

The fact that Pride literally SUICIDED his 2nd main star (Sakuraba) by introducing the knee-to-the-head
on a grounded opponent... shows that u dont know what ure talkin´about

The fact that Pride kept sending Saku to huge fighters at openweight...shows that u dont know what ure talkin´about

The fact that Pride put Saku in a no-time limit fight against Royce DURING A TOURNAMENT, ,...and then against a HW (Igor) on the same night ... shows that u dont know what ure talkin´about

If u have any fishy fights other than Takada vs Coleman, Id be glad to hear ur points...

Pride certainly did things differently.
In a funny kind of way Pride was both a freak show that revolved around entertainment while at the same time more concerned with who was the best fighter, not the most popular like the UFC.

I think both orgs are great and I didn't have a preference and I am a long time MMA fan. Pride was successful into its own way and the UFC is successful its own way. I agree it beyond stupid to take away or question a fighters legitamacy b/c they didn't fight in the UFC.
The Pride buyout and crossover of many fighters I think proved that neither org was superior to the other as we had a lot of mixed results which is what you would expect if all the fighters were in the same org to begin with.

1. Fedor
2. GSP
3. DJ
4. Aldo
5. Anderson
6. Jones
7. Hendo
8. Hughes
9. Big Nog
10. D.C., Edgar, Saku, Shogun, Wand, Chuck, Rampage, Werdum, Machida, BJ, Gomi, Cruz, and Royce.

Pride certainly did things differently.
In a funny kind of way Pride was both a freak show that revolved around entertainment while at the same time more concerned with who was the best fighter, not the most popular like the UFC.

I think both orgs are great and I didn't have a preference and I am a long time MMA fan. Pride was successful into its own way and the UFC is successful its own way. I agree it beyond stupid to take away or question a fighters legitamacy b/c they didn't fight in the UFC.
The Pride buyout and crossover of many fighters I think proved that neither org was superior to the other as we had a lot of mixed results which is what you would expect if all the fighters were in the same org to begin with.

I agree with u. What I dont understand is: why do UFC fan boys always feel the need to badmouth other org?

Amazing...

Now, take away the Pride/Strikeforce/WEC fighters out of the UFC... not really exciting..

The truth is, in the 2000s, UFC was a minor league compared to Pride.

Even today, UFC cant compare to Pride in terms of organization, the events there in Japan were huge, check the beginning of each show...

Thats not how it works fuck face. Maybe Nate should be top ten too then. And I guess Bigfoot beat Fedor so lets actually put him at number 1.
Conor has no losses in the relevant weight classes since beating Aldo. If Bigfoot were to beat Cain earning wins over Fedor, Overeem and Cain, he would have been near the top of the list at the time. WW fights should not affect Conor's rankings too much.

Beating up some 6"7 clumsy guy who can't even wipe his own ass isn't impressive

what? you are not addressing any of shit that I brought up

PLUS. That 6''7 clumsy guy would wipe his own ass with you.

1) Georges St Pierre - Fought and dominated the best contenders at the time, and some legends. Avenged all his losses.

2) Mighty Mouse - 10 title defenses, very dominant

3) Fedor - 10 years undefeated at HW

4) Jose Aldo - Dominant champion for years

5) Jon Jones - Would be #1 but tested positive for PEDs.

6) Anderson Silva - Would be top 4 but tested positive for PEDs

7) Matt Hughes - Long tme champion at WW. Win over GSP

8) Dan Henderson - 2 weight champ in pride, wins over tons of top fighters at 185 to HW

9) Dominick Cruz - champ for a long time ar 135 lost his prime due to injury

10) Conor Mcgregor- 2 weight class champion, win over Aldo. Not enough quality wins to be higher

Last edited:
Back