An updated top 10 all-time fighters list

Once I saw fedor in your top I stopped caring. He's fighting in the easiest weight class. He's facing slow men who can't even wipe their own butts. Prime rampage ,Liddell and even shogun would have had similar success
So why didn't they do it lol

1. Conor
2. M
3. C
4. G
5. R
6. E
7. G
8. O
9. R
10. Mystic Mac

And I love fedor but lets be real. I have an example. I had this guy on my higschool wrestling team and he was a decent wrestler at 215. He walked around like 210 ish and had a decent time. Junior year he just decided to do hw(285) and did well. He stayed there (keep in mind he's about 5"11 and 210) and went undefeated and won a state title. Why? Being smaller he was just BETTER. Faster. More agile and just all around more athletic than the giant men at that class. Ended up having a repeat the next year and got a nice scholarship to match
Rocky Marciano.....

So....being smaller, faster and better than your competition and dominating a division and a sport for 10 years.....in your world......is a fluke and a weakness??

Conor doesn't even make number 10. Cruz would have been a better choice.

1. Jones
2. Silva
3. GSP
4. Fedor
5. Mighty Mouse
6. DC
7. Hendo
8. Cruz
9. Aldo
10. Alverez

Like your list, minus Fedor and nogueira. Hw is and always has been the single shallowest division in MMA, and the fact that neither were able to replicate their success outside of pride (notorious for fight fixing and steroid allowance) puts huge question marks on their career for me.

Conor should not be on this list.

These guys have all been on top for years and owned their divisions. These guys fought all the top contenders and proved they were the best. At LW Conor has only proven he can beat Eddie. That is a good win but his belt does not have the same meaning as the greats on that list.

It's a shame because he is a very good fight but we may never know how good. Let's hope he defends a title and begins to prove he is someone who belongs on that list.

I'm 5'9 and fight at lw. Ever wonder why fedor beat Tim Sylvia but couldn't beat fedor?

mmhm, like I said, try to make use of whatever's supposed to be functioning in your brain sometimes.

But, I can fill that in for you, just because A beats B, and not C, it doesn't mean C is better than B or B better than C, it's a fight, especially when you win for ten years, fluke kos do happen, and Fedor weighed in at 223 lb w/t cutting weight, probably not bigger than many LHWs on a fight night.

The third and the fifth were not dominant rounds to the viewer. We aren't saying it could go either way, we are saying Cormier gave him a good fight. Cormier only needed a few more strikes in each round for them to be in question to the judges.
I see ur point, but the way I saw it, it was not that competitive

SIGNIFICANT STRIKES:

ROUND 1
Jon Jones 25 of 55
Daniel Cormier 18 of 48

ROUND 2
Jon Jones 16 of 36
Daniel Cormier 18 of 46

ROUND 3
Jon Jones 24 of 43
Daniel Cormier 15 of 47

ROUND 4
Jon Jones 16 of 27
Daniel Cormier 3 of 16

ROUND 5
Jon Jones 11 of 17
Daniel Cormier 4 of 8

Where is it close?

So why didn't they do it lol
I don't even know where he gets the idea. Its the same thing we had with Jones, but he wanted nothing to do with Dos Santos or Velasquez when he was at his peak.
Rampage was probably bigger than Fedor and Mirko, and still cut the weight

Fedor only beat 5 different top 5 HWs in 40 fights..

I don't even know where he gets the idea. Its the same thing we had with Jones, but he wanted nothing to do with Dos Santos or Velasquez when he was at his peak.
Rampage was probably bigger than Fedor and Mirko, and still cut the weight
Yep. Funny thing is rampage probably would have had a lot of success had he moved up too

Back