An LAPD officer accidentally filmed himself putting cocaine in a suspect’s wallet | Page 4

Discussion in 'The War Room' started by freaky, Nov 14, 2017.

1. nostradumbass Silver Belt

nostradumbass
    This is a bit confusing. So some cops decided to bring a bag of coke on patrol with them and with a whole group with cams around, decided to work together unplanned to plant it on someone they've never seen before? Why would they do that when they already had the guy for a hit and run with illegal guns in the trunk?

Palis likes this.
  2. SBJJ Black Belt

SBJJ
    So you now have called me a goof. And accused him of wanting black people killed. Yet I'm the bad guy?

How do guys like you say such grotesque things yet not get banned? Is it simply because the people u insult do not report you? I mean really, I would think accusing someone of wanting people killed would or should at least bring a yellow

3. Fawlty cussed 'em belt

Fawlty
    Thanks and I agree that this being non-partisan is kind of a no-brainer, like the abuse stories coming out (except for the Moore stuff, which is just inherently political).

4. SBJJ Black Belt

SBJJ
    You said he was derailing the thread. Something that has gotten people carded lately. And you did not condemn the guy accusing him of supporting racial murder

5. SBJJ Black Belt

SBJJ
    They likely did not plant it. But they lied about the chain of events. Likely to make it cut and dry. It being seen on the ground would likely make it harder to convict him on possession

Cubo de Sangre likes this.
  6. MMAViewer Yellow Card

MMAViewer
    -"Dear mom, this mean guy on the internet didn't get banned for calling out a stupid post that I was defending. Will you please call the teacher and help me."- SBJJ

tonni and AgonyandIrony like this.
  7. Stoic1 Patriot

Stoic1
    I'm white and I have no respect for police. Because it's more than a few bad apples.

POLICE YOURSELVES. Regain the trust of the citizens you serve.

7437 likes this.
  8. SBJJ Black Belt

SBJJ
    Read Much? I said exactly what you said about corrupt cops. Good for your friends, they are part of the 20% that had fathers.

9. SBJJ Black Belt

SBJJ
    GOOD ONE!

MMAViewer likes this.
  10. nac386 Silver Belt

nac386
    I began that post by saying that I did not believe that he felt that way. That is a defense. Let's not go down this victimhood path again. I actually defended a guy that was intentionally derailing a thread by GIF spamming me. That's fairly noble, lol.

After I defended the guy by saying I disagreed with the notion that the guy was pro-police corruption or anti-black, I pointed out the obvious fact that he was simply out to derail the thread. He began by responding to my first post with a series of GIFS. Then @Shoemaker questioned him and he went on a long rant about fatherless black kids and inner city violence. That is pretty much textbook derailing.

11. Shoemaker ****BOILERPLATE****

Shoemaker
    A Boat With Shannon Briggs, Right Behind You
    Irrelevant in a thread about police planting drugs on someone. This is a "but what about" deflection.

Agree with pretty much all of that except the first sentence, because in this very thread someone suggested the defeatist position that we shouldn't be talking about it because nothing will come of it anyway. But the rest of what you said is spot on.

Clear Winner likes this.
  12. SBJJ Black Belt

SBJJ
    But you're cool with him being accused of supporting racial murder

13. MMAViewer Yellow Card

MMAViewer
    I have a brother in law who is an officer and has been for over 15 years.
    His biggest complaint is that crooked cops exponentially hurt civilian/police relations and they should be punished much harder than they are and that any attempt to have prosecutors or judges go lighter should be punished even harder

14. mr.bigglesworth Yellow Card

mr.bigglesworth
    The problem with Kaepernick is that he doesn't understand that it's not a police vs blacks issue, it's class based.

15. SBJJ Black Belt

SBJJ
    Not sure he said it should not be talked about. He just said he laughs at people who get outraged by this but not the bigger problems the Black population faces.

Look man. This place is getting really weird. Someone can't even have a different take on things without being insulted or being accused of supporting murder. Eventually this whole place will just be an echo chamber

16. Stoic1 Patriot

Stoic1
    Similar circumstance here. I have dirty cops in the family. It's fucking disgusting. Not over the top dirty - but dirty with a heavy dose of entitled ego trip. The shit he says....

17. SBJJ Black Belt

SBJJ
    He should turn in all the crooked cops he knows

18. Cubo de Sangre Gold Belt

Cubo de Sangre

The obvious speculation is drugs allow for an asset seizure and the other two charges don't?

Isn't the real problem though that they told a story that seems to be clearly untrue in order to get someone sentenced? If they saw the coke fall out of somewhere why not say that? If they saw it in the street and believed it must have fell from the suspect somewhere then that's what they should say. If they really did pull it from his pocket then how do you explain their subsequent actions with the coke and the wallet?

nac386 likes this.
  19. nac386 Silver Belt

nac386
    This is a strange, random, unfounded attack with absolutely no evidence whatsoever. From here on out, I'll respond only to posts that are true or on-topic.

20. SBJJ Black Belt

SBJJ
    Fuckin Asset Seizure. Worst idea ever

AgonyandIrony and Cubo de Sangre like this.