An LAPD officer accidentally filmed himself putting cocaine in a suspect’s wallet

A lot of the time the cops just don’t take their job seriously and scribble some shit down on the police report. It looks to me like the cops here knew that the coke was his but needed to put it in his wallet to make sure they could prove that he was guilty.

<{CMPALM}>

Idiot

I work as an emergency veterinarian...I have seen dogs that are small that have been shot or kicked by cops. I grew up in LA...I absolutely understand the need for us as a community to bring these things to light and I stand with all my fellow citizens in NOT wanting a police state.

Where I stand is that my views changed drastically from liberalism when I lived in the ghetto for 3 years for medical school. I saw a lot of gang on gang violence and it truly broke my heart. While I fully agree there are issues within the police force we are downplaying the issue that is black on black violence.

When I looked around the community for years I also saw a lot of poor hispanic people but I noticed something after living there for 3 years. The hispanics usually had families and I NEVER once saw a black father in 3 years in the ghetto.

Not once did I see a black family just go to a restaurant and enjoy the weekend together but I saw a TON of this with hispanics and other minorities. When the hell did this become something we should ignore?

I remember seeing kids asking their moms for candy and the mom slapping their kids for asking. I remember all the stand up skits Katt Williams and Aries spears...my two favorite comedians would talk about as far as white people (I'm not even white) looking shocked when they see black kids getting hit.

I began listening to black people on podcasts saying they want change...that these kids growing up without fathers is the real issue and that the current statistics are 80% of African Americans grow up without a father.

My two best friends growing up are black...they have no fathers and one of them has a brother in jail for raping and nearly beating a waitress to death.

I understand the barbaric history in America with such hate crimes like Emmitt Till which were the norm in the 1950's. But at some point we have to recognize the best approach to progress is to stop focusing SOLELY on the police and start focusing on the culture that is having 2-4 kids without a father as the norm.

I have NO problem with criticizng police officers...but I cannot accept this lie by the left that this is a bigger issue when less than 250 people die per year at the hands of cops...with the current # being 16 unarmed black men a year and yet 6-7k die per year at the hands of gang violence.

I would even make the argument that the left is perpetuating the lack of progress at this point. There are MANY black conservatives that talk about this stuff.

I dunno man,...I want real progress and blaming cops isnt going to do anything.
Well said. I saw a lot of this as a Sheriff working in LA. Mostly strung out black mothers with 2-5 kids to care for, no job, stressed, no man helping.

Too many domestic violence calls where we had to take the kids because there was only 1 parent or the baby daddy/random boyfriend beat the mom.

This is a bit confusing. So some cops decided to bring a bag of coke on patrol with them and with a whole group with cams around, decided to work together unplanned to plant it on someone they've never seen before? Why would they do that when they already had the guy for a hit and run with illegal guns in the trunk?
Pure racism is why. Everyone is racist against blacks man, duh. It couldn't be that it fell out of his wallet.

Which seems more likely, based on your own experiences and this video?
  • The cops showed up with coke to stack a charge on a guy.
  • The cops fumbled the coke and only saw it when it hit the ground and felt justified to assume and fabricate.
  • The cops threw shit on the ground, saw the coke fall, deliberated how it related to the wallet, turned the cam on only after the "evidence" was extracted (and the course of action decided), and ultimately summed it all up with finding it in dude's shirt pocket.
  • Other? :D
E) The cop seen with hands on suspect empty the suspects pockets flinging the coke, wallet and cell on the ground with the officer who has the body cam picked up and did a pointing gesture asking if this was his.

Calm down Cubo

They have no need to plant drugs on this guy. They had a shit ton of serious charges on him. I think the drugs fell out of the pocket and they picked it up and put it in the wallet. They even say multiple times that there is cocaine in the wallet so the other officers are aware and don’t give him back the wallet without removing it. It is not uncommon to secure a small baggie like that in suspect’s belongings. We put stuff in hats and bags inside of bags so you don’t lose small items like that.

Just going by the video in the OP, lemme know if you see what I see. The cop points down to the ground immediately as the bodycam cop picks up the wallet, as if something has slipped out of it, then the cop points to the suspect to let the officer know it's the suspect's wallet. If the wallet was originally in the front left pocket, that's a consistent story.
This is what I see and a reasonable way to interpret it

What I don't fully get is why the baggie was on the ground. I'd think maybe it fell out of the wallet first and then they put it back where it came from, but they testified that it was in the suspect's shirt pocket. Did one cop subtly toss it to the ground so it could then be picked up and planted?

The end of the video shows where one cop has it in his hand and, presumably, drops it according to the defense.

Last edited:
Lol. I'm for completely legalizitaion of all drugs and for emptying out our prisons of all drug offenders.

The War on Drugs has been very destructive to the Black community

Nice try though
I agree 100% And, that would solve the police planting drugs issue lol
I would include legalizing prostitution as well.
That said I believe that there are "bad" people in every faction of pur population not just LE.
There seems to be the 1 in ten rule as I call it. If there are ten people in law enforcement one will be bad, if there are ten civilians one will be bad. It' a human issue not specific to politicians cops fbi, etc.

This has nothing to do with gang violence, start a thread and why do you feel the need to point out you had black friends once, lol. maybe leave that part out of the title.

Crooked cops need to be prosecuted/ end thread!
hey that's unfair, he lived in the ghetto!

<Kpop775>

Can u post a clip of when the dog was stuck in the vents at school and the cops were shooting baskets and then chief Wiggun walks in as the one cop buries a 3 pointer and he says "good work boys"

That's a personal favorite of mine
old simpsons were so good

The obvious speculation is drugs allow for an asset seizure and the other two charges don't?

Isn't the real problem though that they told a story that seems to be clearly untrue in order to get someone sentenced? If they saw the coke fall out of somewhere why not say that? If they saw it in the street and believed it must have fell from the suspect somewhere then that's what they should say. If they really did pull it from his pocket then how do you explain their subsequent actions with the coke and the wallet?

California has pretty good laws protecting people from asset forfeiture. They can't seize anything worth under 25,000$ unless there's a criminal conviction, and they need to prove there's a link between the property and criminal activity. Random drug possession in a hit and run doesn't fit those criteria, it's not trafficking, I don't think they can't seize anything.

how is LA not bankrupt from all these scandals? taxes.must be insane there.

acts like these undermine law and order to society. cop should get life in prison or maybe even death penalty.

maybe im a bit pissed after watching though

Every shit city is run on borrowed money. You borrow more money and then use that as an excuse to raise taxes to pay more special interests.

E) The cop seen with hands on suspect empty the suspects pockets flinging the coke, wallet and cell on the ground with the officer who has the body cam picked up and did a pointing gesture asking if this was his.

Calm down Cubo

Sounds silly. Fling all his shit on the ground only to then gather it up, put it on the top of the vehicle, and ultimately into a ziplock. If only the piggy turned his cam on before having already searched the suspect.

Calm? I haven't even had an energy drink yet. Since the charge got thrown out maybe it's you who's rustled here? :D

Sounds silly. Fling all his shit on the ground only to then gather it up, put it on the top of the vehicle, and ultimately into a ziplock. If only the piggy turned his cam on before having already searched the suspect.

Calm? I haven't even had an energy drink yet. Since the charge got thrown out maybe it's you who's rustled here? :D
Why would that make me rustled? Calm down big guy

Why would that make me rustled? Calm down big guy

I don't know. But it's the best explanation you trying to project agitation onto me. Unless you're a girl and just like to talk about emotions? :eek::cool:

I don't know. But it's the best explanation you trying to project agitation onto me. Unless you're a girl and just like to talk about emotions? :eek::cool:
Guys can't talk about emotions? So guys are robots?

No agitation, I think you're just a bit worked up over a human mistake.

Guys can't talk about emotions? So guys are robots?

No agitation, I think you're just a bit worked up over a human mistake.

As I said to the other poster yesterday, if you think this is worked up for me then you don't know shit. But really nothing I've said indicates much agitation and you know it. It's just a tactic to belittle on your part. I know you're more creative than that. Step up your game copper. :p

But but our men in uniform would never do such a thing... Thank you kaps for bringing awareness to the blind citizens in America.

Wish someone would give me free cocaine :(

Back