an Evening with GSP in Aus

peterparker66

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score

Australia, I am excited to announce I will be touring this August across Melbourne, Sydney & Brisbane. Details can be found at gsplive.com.au . Join me for the evening where we will discuss my life, my career and what the future holds next. I will be answering audience questions and more. I cant wait to visit your beautiful country and meet all my fans.

Fast Track Events Australia

#gsp #aneveningwithgsp #therushiscoming #fastrackeventsaustralia#californiaburgers #hammersgym #ufc #mma #melbourne #sydney#brisbane #thestarsydney #foxsportsaus

for my fellow Australians GSP is coming down to Oz .
but the bastard isn't coming to my ho,e town Perth , so now I'm officially not of fan ( joke , he will always be my fav fighter )

Australia:
200,000 Crocodiles
45 million Kangaroos
1 Goat

Do you get to fuck him? Will he stay for breakfast the morning after?

No homo.

Lucky. Probably the only dude i would let near my Aus.

Australia, I am excited to announce I will be touring this August across Melbourne, Sydney & Brisbane. Details can be found at gsplive.com.au . Join me for the evening where we will discuss my life, my career and what the future holds next. I will be answering audience questions and more. I cant wait to visit your beautiful country and meet all my fans.

Fast Track Events Australia

#gsp #aneveningwithgsp #therushiscoming #fastrackeventsaustralia#californiaburgers #hammersgym #ufc #mma #melbourne #sydney#brisbane #thestarsydney #foxsportsaus

for my fellow Australians GSP is coming down to Oz .
but the bastard isn't coming to my ho,e town Perth , so now I'm officially not of fan ( joke , he will always be my fav fighter )

Is he gong to address why we needed to know exactly when and what times the NSAC testing would take place vs Hendricks, and a complete list of specifically what drugs they would be testing for?

Also, will he address why he left the UFC 2 weeks before NSAC implemented their new enhanced testing regimen?

https://www.sbnation.com/2013/9/11/4719572/georges-st-pierre-johny-hendricks-drug-testing-gsp-ufc

french toast

As long as there is bacon.

200.gif

Is he gong to address why we needed to know exactly when and what times the NSAC testing would take place vs Hendricks, and a complete list of specifically what drugs they would be testing for?

Also, will he address why he left the UFC 2 weeks before NSAC implemented their new enhanced testing regimen?

https://www.sbnation.com/2013/9/11/4719572/georges-st-pierre-johny-hendricks-drug-testing-gsp-ufc
no , but I believe he will answer the question .
why there are dumb haters who's are more obsessed about him then all his fans combined .

GSP will shit his pants if he sees Whittaker

no , but I believe he will answer the question .
why there are dumb haters who's are more obsessed about him then all his fans combined .

Not really. There are a handful of GSP haters on this board--I would count myself as one of them. But there are a boatload more nuthuggers who show up to ardently defend their hero whenever there appears to be a thread with any semblance of GSP bashing.

Back