an Evening with GSP in Aus

For some reason I read "An evening with GSP in Anus".

..... Yup.

GSP has never fought anyone who was considered good/dangerous.
It’s a fact that GSP ran away from MW to avoid fighting Whittaker even after he claimed he would fight him because “it was in da contract”.

GSP is scared of fighting anyone who has good wrestling and good striking after what Hendricks did to him.

Whittaker and Woodley fit the bill.

Is he gong to address why we needed to know exactly when and what times the NSAC testing would take place vs Hendricks, and a complete list of specifically what drugs they would be testing for?

Also, will he address why he left the UFC 2 weeks before NSAC implemented their new enhanced testing regimen?

https://www.sbnation.com/2013/9/11/4719572/georges-st-pierre-johny-hendricks-drug-testing-gsp-ufc
Seriously dude, why are you so obsessed with GSP if you hate him so much? Time and time again, anytime a GSP thread pops up you post in it, yet you hate him so bad. I really don't understand the logic behind it.

giphy.gif

It’s a fact that GSP ran away from MW to avoid fighting Whittaker even after he claimed he would fight him because “it was in da contract”.

GSP is scared of fighting anyone who has good wrestling and good striking after what Hendricks did to him.

Whittaker and Woodley fit the bill.

Toner gonna Toner.

How embarassing. The country lost a war against birds. That couldn't even fly.

giphy.gif
Cassowary which are similar to Emu's , are pretty f'ing dangerous .
Also don't worry I'm working on getting back on top of those Emu's by eating as much as I can .

Back