amount of mike perry threads proof of shillism /push by ufc?

• Thread starter Deleted member 519031
  • Start date
TS is just your typical post-Conor loser who waits for Uncle Dana and Rogan to tell him what to think and who to support.

Mike Perry is a bandwagon started by the fans for the fans.

Fucking lame calling out Lawler after getting into a brawl with a 3 days notice LW making his ufc debut.

Also, instead of calling Thiago Alves a duck, how about sending your "thoughts and prayers" to the thousands and thousands of families whose lives where affected by Irma, you stupid moron?

Too busy doing the chicken dance?? Super cringe.
giphy.gif

Last edited:
a lot of people underestimate the influence this place has

I believe every Perry thread is a troll to wind up anyone with a clue, even sherdog can't be that dumb... Can it?

Proof of morons trying to resurrect a god awful meme

TS is just your typical post-Conor loser who waits for Uncle Dana and Rogan to tell him what to think and who to support.

Mike Perry is a bandwagon started by the fans for the fans.
ur right. its a poor mans version of the connor bless stuff. without the originality. or the ending.

I believe every Perry thread is a troll to wind up anyone with a clue, even sherdog can't be that dumb... Can it?

Sherdog is the thread field created by all living posters. It surrounds us, it penetrates us, and binds the community together.

All i know is a bunch of Conor fans realised if they kept making threads about him everyday that it would piss everybody off. Then those who were pissed off with it started doing the same with Mike Perry which caused a lot of pissed off Conor fans.
I preferred the build up to the Floyd fight because we saw hardly any Conor threads and we could discuss people other Perry and Conor

No he's just an exciting fighter to watch and his personality separates him from the bunch. He stands out.

Fucking lame calling out Lawler after getting into a brawl with a 3 days notice LW making his ufc debut.

Also, instead of calling Thiago Alves a duck, how about sending your "thoughts and prayers" to the thousands and thousands of families whose lives where affected by Irma, you stupid moron?
That's the gayest post I've ever seen in my life. say some shit about a hurricane? Who gives a fuck? I'm sure those prayers will help them sooooo much and his haters (you) would just resort to making fun of his hair (much easier target tbh)

It's just a non funny meme
That was never funny
Got stale
But people still carry on with it

It's just the same as the Conor hype back in the day but at least he had something a bit special about him and wasn't losing to the likes of Jouban

Hes a polarizing character. He really brings out the "like him or hate him" crowd.

It's just the same as the Conor hype back in the day but at least he had something a bit special about him and wasn't losing to the likes of Jouban
You do realize Conor got beat silly and choked out by a stoner right? At least Platinum didn't get finished. Keep hating.

Yeah, seriously. I don't understand the hype.

Is it because he talks like a moron from the ghetto? Or what's the deal?

The fact that people get upset because Perry has fans makes me like him even more. The guy is entertaining af. As for the UFC pushing Perry on SD it wouldn't be outside the realm of possibility but I see equal amount of Perry hater threads than I do fan threads so take that for what its worth

Title should read:
amount of mike perry threads proof of memeism / impending push by ufc.

Back