amount of mike perry threads proof of shillism /push by ufc?

• Thread starter Deleted member 519031
  • Start date
Mike Perry comes to fight, has a killer instinct and is also very active- he is also a class a D BAG
tumblr_oc6qau9n0a1ry1rm7o1_400.gif

I dunno

The Perry fan base seems legit compared to the bullshit Conor surge in here

The platinum fans are on the hype train before he fights a top 5 guy not after big difference.

TS is just your typical post-Conor loser who waits for Uncle Dana and Rogan to tell him what to think and who to support.

Mike Perry is a bandwagon started by the fans for the fans.

Fubu?

That's the gayest post I've ever seen in my life. say some shit about a hurricane? Who gives a fuck? I'm sure those prayers will help them sooooo much and his haters (you) would just resort to making fun of his hair (much easier target tbh)

Yep

It's just the same as the Conor hype back in the day but at least he had something a bit special about him and wasn't losing to the likes of Jouban
Jouban would beat Nate all day.

sometimes I wish I did get paid for the many hours of dedicated shilling shooping I do on his behalf

sometimes I wish I did get paid for the many hours of dedicated shilling shooping I do on his behalf
That's a really great fucking idea.
Start a viral marketing firm, using meme magic, and get a shout out from Perry in the post-fight after he destroys Lawler and calls out Diaz.
With him as a referral/recommendation, you can market your services.

Back