Amir Khan V Saul 'Canelo' Alvarez 155lbs May 7th

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Canelo looked fine, didn't seem drained to me.

^shame, I would have thought a Muslim/Mexican clash is right up Trumps alley

I think Amir will look pretty good early on, Canelo is a pretty slow starter. But there's not a chance Amir can do enough damage to keep Saul away and Khan doesn't move the same as Lara. I think Saul figures out how to move Amir where he wants him in 3 or 4 round, hurts him to the body and finishes him mid fight.

I was off by a round but that's about how it was always gonna go.

Do these Mexican fighters actually listen to Vicente Fernandez or are they just pandering? My guess is the latter...
Vincent e Fernandez is an icon, with possibly the best voice on the planet.

Canelo literally got charged with manslaughter.

Screenshot_2016-05-08-08-05-42.png

....Canelo patiently, and methodically avoids damage and lays down his own type of viciousness for as long as Khan can stand it. I dont think he's gonna rush, he'll take what Khan gives him and stomps him out somewhere along the way. He's in a different class than Khan.....

...(Khan's) main problem is his chin and willingness to stand too long in front of a guy admiring his work and gets clipped. We saw in the Algieri fight even, he got tagged by a shot when he shouldn't have even still been there. Canelo has above average power.....What he (Canelo) has going for him is he's a very very intelligent boxer, that knows how to set things up, trap and walk guys into stuff they don't see...... Khan will get caught somewhere along the way, because he always gets caught in every fight.....It's all there on paper, should be interesting for a little bit...and with those same shots Cotto was able to take, those'll be putting Khan on the ground.
:)

Tha Boxing Voice review.

I thought he definitely looked a little drained but not like Chavez jr when he was cutting to middle or anything so bad as that.
Ive followed him since he was a kid, he looks the same to me. I think his pasty complexion makes it look worse than it actually is. Only one I ever thought he looked bad in was Floyd and that was extra weight.

Back