American Airlines Flight Attendant Violently Took Stroller and Hit a Mom on Flight !!

Is this gonna be the new news trend of 2017?

I'm reminded of the news trend like 15 years ago where all anyone would talk about is shark attacks in Florida.

I bet those sharks were relieved when the next topic rolled in and people forgot about them.

you seem
awfully invested in this
curiouser and curiouser
Invested? Pointing out that you're a wuss on a online forum, lol?

I think you should look up the definition of invested.

Also, stop being a baby, sack up and quit whining

Invested? Pointing out that you're a wuss on a online forum, lol?

I think you should look up the definition of invested.

Also, stop being a baby, sack up and quit whining

dude
i get it
sherdog is all you got
pointing out others shortcomings and looking smug is your "thing"
its ok
have at me
i have much in my life to look forward to after i walk away
you
not so much

Stop crying so much over forum rules. I bet you report people.
roflmao the President is saying this? What is your job anyways, as President? I thought it was to enforce the rules. lol

This is why you don't hire angry manlets as flight attendnts.

Lol at being bothered from someone "following" you on a online forum, man up buttercup.
Reported for following.

The video of the American Airlines encounter starts off with a woman sobbing as she holds a baby.

lol, it starts off with that? How the hell does it start off with that, and why will they not say what happened right before that? I don't know the details, because they refuse to give them, but I'm pretty sure the guy didn't just randomly walk up and snatch a stroller and start wailing on babies with it.

I need to hurry up and capitalize on this trend of provoking confrontation on a flight so I can sue the airline.

when did flight attendants assume Air Marshall responsibilities...

give your stupid seatbelt speech, hand out some peanuts, shit down and shut up

Stop crying so much over forum rules. I bet you report people.

Most certainly does, try to get them banned actually. Probably why he couldn't handle being the police and had to take the easy retirement out

Most certainly does, try to get them banned actually. Probably why he couldn't handle being the police and had to take the easy retirement out

@BatDad

latest

Seems like a perfect time for another airline to come out with a new marketing campaign to secure the Lions share of that lucrative traveler market...

Alaska Airlines, we won't beat you!

041317southwestbeat.JPG

only when followed on 3 separate threads
good thing there are rules for such things
:)

that's nothing, i've been silently following you for months.

lol, it starts off with that? How the hell does it start off with that, and why will they not say what happened right before that? I don't know the details, because they refuse to give them, but I'm pretty sure the guy didn't just randomly walk up and snatch a stroller and start wailing on babies with it.
I need to hurry up and capitalize on this trend of provoking confrontation on a flight so I can sue the airline.
So you start by saying you don't know the details, then finish with an assumption about the details.

So you start by saying you don't know the details, then finish with an assumption about the details.
I don't know what did happen, but I know what didn't happen. When a story picks up in the middle, it's pretty much 100% of the time because the first half ruins the victim story they were trying to tell.

That bald George Constanza wannabe deserved to be fired. What a piece of shit.

Back