American Airlines Flight Attendant Violently Took Stroller and Hit a Mom on Flight !!

I don't know what did happen, but I know what didn't happen. When a story picks up in the middle, it's pretty much 100% of the time because the first half ruins the victim story they were trying to tell.
Now you're saying that you don't know what happened, but you know "100%" what happened.

Here's are two good tip for you...

1. Knowing something and suspecting something are two distinct things you should never confuse.
2. Sometimes you should just STFU and wait for all the facts to come out.

There is a possibility that the woman is being a crazy and dude is who comes to her rescue either got the wrong end of the stick or just want to be a hero.

Or maybe not. Maybe bald guy is a just a douche.

This is the problem when a video doesn't even show the incident in question.

This is the problem when a video doesn't even show the incident in question.

Given how he reacted to a passenger taunting him, it's not too hard to believe he has a short fuse. Guy clearly wasn't cut out for a job dealing with customer relations.

I don't doubt he freaked out at the lady. I am a little curious at how the lady treated him before the incident though. Not that it would excuse his alleged actions, but I doubt he got frustrated out of nowhere. I wouldn't be surprised if he was initially trying to enforce some protocol, and the lady was being a bitch to him, before he snapped. There is usually a cause and effect in these situations.

Was that the Captain standing there too? He should have taken control of the situation.

And the female passenger needed to stop fucking crying like a baby.

Now you're saying that you don't know what happened, but you know "100%" what happened.

Here's are two good tip for you...

1. Knowing something and suspecting something are two distinct things you should never confuse.
2. Sometimes you should just STFU and wait for all the facts to come out.
Are you retarded? What did I say happened? I'll wait for the quote. You've gotten so used to being Mr. Contrarian on here, thinking you're some wise man for disagreeing with everyone on every point, that you've now moved on to arguing against shit nobody said.

I'll say it again for you. I HAVE NO IDEA HOW THIS CONFRONTATION GOT STARTED, but a flight attendant snapping for no reason and beating some random infant with a stroller doesn't make any fucking sense at all, and there is a very short list of reasons for reports to completely leave out the entire lead up. I would like to know what started it before I accept that some dude just picked a random flight to go on an ass kicking rampage all over women and babies.

Are you retarded? What did I say happened? I'll wait for the quote. You've gotten so used to being Mr. Contrarian on here, thinking you're some wise man for disagreeing with everyone on every point, that you've now moved on to arguing against shit nobody said.

I'll say it again for you. I HAVE NO IDEA HOW THIS CONFRONTATION GOT STARTED, but a flight attendant snapping for no reason and beating some random infant with a stroller doesn't make any fucking sense at all, and there is a very short list of reasons for reports to completely leave out the entire lead up. I would like to know what started it before I accept that some dude just picked a random flight to go on an ass kicking rampage all over women and babies.
Knowing something and suspecting something are two distinct things you should never confuse.

Fly on a holiday.

Why? That's because the rookie flight attendants are working that day. They don't have years of resentment and bitterness towards the passengers.

I have no idea how the confrontation got started but I suspect everyone involved is a complete fucking idiot.
<{cuts}>

That baby looked like a real shit-stirrer. I'm sure she had it coming. As for that whiteknight? Facepunch.

And the female passenger needed to stop fucking crying like a baby.
Hopefully her lawsuit gets stomped in court; and she gets stuck with all the legal fees (though I'm sure her blood sucking attorney will be contracted on contingency fees and praying for a settlement).

People who think they can make millions over experiencing what amounts to a bad day can fuck right off.

Knowing something and suspecting something are two distinct things you should never confuse.
This shouldn't be a surprise, but turns out I was right. Apparently the FA told her nicely that she wasn't allowed to bring strollers on board and said he would check it for her, and she refused and started ranting about being a Latin woman, then they somehow made their way to the front of the plane where the guy was trying to get the stroller stowed and the woman was being belligerent and tried to snatch it back from the guy and got hit when he pulled it back. Then the white knight came and said he'd knock the flight attendant out.

Between her and Dr. Douche, we now, as a society, incentivize people to be complete assholes on flights and argue and fight every single minor annoyance or inconvenience and decide that's where they protest and decide which rules they follow and which they don't. Their punishment for being belligerent assholes? You guessed it, public sympathy and a few million dollars when they sue over any reaction from the airline or security, the cost of which then gets passed on to the rest of us consumers.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back