Amazon will destroy more jobs than China

skysolo

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
With the UFC airing on Amazon now. It brings up an interesting subject.

Roughly 2 million jobs were lost because manufacturing departed for China. On the brighter side, those jobs were located in a few cities.

The jobs that Amazon will destroy are located everywhere. Jobs in retail shops, restaurants, supermarkets, cleaning services, rental services, delivery services and more.

Tax paying jobs are being lost. We all know that Amazon "contractor" drivers are not going to report their complete earnings. Just like Bozos doesn't pay sales taxes.

I mean the UFC could have bolstered its own website but they have fallen in line with the Amazonization of the world. WME knows Bozos is their daddy. They are boot-licking while the boot-licking is good.

You folks just don't understand what Amazon has up its sleeves for us. I have worked for this company for 6 months and I'm nothing there. And I can tell you that no one is safe.

My question is: how will we offered Prime when have no job?

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/a...-more-american-jobs-than-china-did-2017-01-19

Monopoly breaking legislation needs to take place before it's too late I believe

Massive minimum wages increases were going to destroy many of those positions anyway.

Anti-trust legislation and raise taxes on these people.

America not having a nationwide VAT is one of the weirdest thing about the country, its how you get everyone to pay their fair share.

Roughly 2 million jobs were lost because manufacturing departed for China. On the brighter side, those jobs were located in a few cities.

The jobs that Amazon will destroy are located everywhere. Jobs in retail shops, restaurants, supermarkets, cleaning services, rental services, delivery services and more.

Tax paying jobs are being lost. We all know that Amazon "contractor" drivers are not going to report their complete earnings. Just like Bozos doesn't pay sales taxes.

I mean the UFC could have bolstered its own website but they have fallen in line with the Amazonization of the world. WME knows Bozos is their daddy. They are boot-licking while the boot-licking is good.

You folks just don't understand what Amazon has up its sleeves for us. I have worked for this company for 6 months and I'm nothing there. And I can tell you that no one is safe.

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/a...-more-american-jobs-than-china-did-2017-01-19
TRUE STORY

Amazon feeds on basic human "need". To be lazy and not have to leave the house for anything.

They are getting into pharma, foods, etc. Killing pharmacies and grocers now. They never stop expanding. I have made many threads on this company.

Capitalism today

UKCFUma.gif

They are getting into pharma, foods, etc. Killing pharmacies and grocers now. They never stop expanding. I have made many threads on this company.
Ironically, the real Amazon keeps getting smaller...

Amazon, Google, and perhaps most importantly Charter/Spectrum/TimeWarner are getting AWFULLY monopolistic in their practices

then you have Uber.....

also, how is it for people electrical Utilities wise? we have only SoCal Edison as our option, zero competition unless you have all natural gas or crazy solar panels

I've heard people say that Google will end up being more powerful than the US Government.

Amazon, Google, and perhaps most importantly Charter/Spectrum/TimeWarner are getting AWFULLY monopolistic in their practices

then you have Uber.....

also, how is it for people electrical Utilities wise? we have only SoCal Edison as our option, zero competition unless you have all natural gas or crazy solar panels

What’s Uber been up to that’s monopolistic? They’ve done a lot of shitty things to screw competitors and their own drivers, to be sure.

Personally I’d be fine if they went under.

lol I can see it.

Robots will destroy the rest. Then they'll destroy Amazon too. Then they'll come for us.

Amazon will be worse for this country than Walmart.

Amazon will be worse for this country than Walmart.

Its only bad because you guys keep electing people that give more power to these corporations.

In Japan the Zaibatsus were never above the government.

Its only bad because you guys keep electing people that give more power to these corporations.

In Japan the Zaibatsus were never above the government.

All politicians love Amazon. Simply look at what every city, democrat and Republican, are doing to try get Amazon to relocate thwir headquarters. The tax incentives are staggering.

I'd love to hear a plausible proposal to stop them because I can't think of one. It's not a monopoly issue, they're just kicking everyone's ass.

I'd love to hear a plausible proposal to stop them because I can't think of one. It's not a monopoly issue, they're just kicking everyone's ass.
Yep.

80 million people have prime.

Some guy was complaining to me about his stuff being late. They tell us to give the customer free month of prime (ha), a refund or replacement. Guy still wasn't happy. How about amazon $5 promo code as well?

This company will do away with banks too. Why pay for banking fees when you do all your shopping with amazon.

Turn your paychecks into Prime bucks and receive free shipping with our slave driver.

Back