Amanda Nunes's gf clearing up her comments about beating JJ.

Her post should have been "Ugh....guys...Amanda loves me very much and thinks the world of me."

So, you should remain a beta because somebody who uses the same gym as you is the current champ?

So, Nina should let Joanna make all the money, get the PPV % get all the glory of being champ, just because they share the same training facility?

That is like working a 9-5 and saying "I will not accept a corporate promotion, because my office colleague is currently filling the position."

Are you a dumb motherfucker? hahaha
PPV% LOL what has Nina have to do with PPV % 1-2 in the UFC always on the under card what she has to do with PPV% LOL just because she say she can beat Joanna UFC should give her a cut yeah ?

If only reason you are working in a company if because you are a side piece for a executive maybe you should know your place and shut the fuck up.

I really don't know if you're being ironical, trying to make a joke, or giving a fast and accurate prove that everything I just said is completely true.
OpkgjTy.png

Everyone is saying she did say it, but no one is posting anything.

Her statement doesn't change a thing. She's gunning for Joanna. Can't trust her.

They shoud film Gossip Girl
You mean they should make a movie version of gossip girl.....OMG I've been saying this for ages
I read the books and watched all the season....and i still felt unfulfilled at the end
Hopefully they can get tay tay momsen to come back to play jenny even though she is supposedly retired from acting:oops:
76a22d9fc936e8310c928ec7706144e9.jpg 7a37a08bb69972b95ed3a36e66efb7b6.jpg 294700-taylor-momsen-alias-jenny-humphrey-637x0-3.jpg 2c5930dc64b1ee21051def81909abede.jpg Jenny_Humphrey_13.jpg

Last edited:
Did both say that? I thought it was only Amanda saying that because she herself says that she has never trained with Joanna. Nina, on the other hand, does train (as sparring partner, for example) with Joanna, which sounds like teammate and not just gymmate.

Nina said it to TMZ. When asked about Joanna and her being teammates. She goes and corrects the reporter and says "gymmates" twice. She did mention that they had sparred. When asked how that went, Nina said that would stay behind gym doors. I would embedd the video but I'm on my phone.

Nunes is a good fighter but Ansaroff sucks.

wtf someone two weight classes above another is talking shit i have no clue what is real if my eyes are not

PPV% LOL what has Nina have to do with PPV % 1-2 in the UFC always on the under card what she has to do with PPV% LOL just because she say she can beat Joanna UFC should give her a cut yeah ?

If only reason you are working in a company if because you are a side piece for a executive maybe you should know your place and shut the fuck up.
I was being sarcastic. Nina is supposed to want to be the champ, and that means fighting whoever is holding the belt, even if she shares the same training facility.

Uh....and I quote" she does well against Joanna all the time when sparring....shell be the one, I'm telling you , that will beat Joanna. She's going to do it."

Back