Amanda Nunes's gf clearing up her comments about beating JJ.

She did say she could beat her teammate and current women's number 1 p4p on camera. What did she expect to happen?

"Amanda Nunes's Companion"

<6>

just say girlfriend bruh what's with the pseudo politically correct bs

according to the both of them (Nina & Amanda) they are "gymmates" not teammates.

They are little snakes on the grass. Amanda won't last long as a champ

LMAO. It's all on video, in evidence. "Don't listen to the media". This isn't a case of her quotes being took out of context, the interview wasn't edited. It was a shitty TMZ wannabe reporter asking them questions with them answering, on video.

<{Heymansnicker}>

In the future hold your tongue or at least stop and think of how you are answering the questions, how it will come across and so on. She has obviously got some backlash from people online for saying all that nonsense.

Didn't read.

Her comments don't need to be cleared up. It was purposefully misinterpreted by "fans" and media donks.

according to the both of them (Nina & Amanda) they are "gymmates" not teammates.

Did both say that? I thought it was only Amanda saying that because she herself says that she has never trained with Joanna. Nina, on the other hand, does train (as sparring partner, for example) with Joanna, which sounds like teammate and not just gymmate.

Don't worry she'll never get anywhere near a title shot anyways lol

So, you should remain a beta because somebody who uses the same gym as you is the current champ?

So, Nina should let Joanna make all the money, get the PPV % get all the glory of being champ, just because they share the same training facility?

That is like working a 9-5 and saying "I will not accept a corporate promotion, because my office colleague is currently filling the position."

Are you a dumb motherfucker? hahaha

Nina beating Joanna
<{jojo}>
Don't drink and talk to TMZ folks.

Well Amanda is the only one who believing you, you are a mediocre fighter at best will never even get s title shot you fought nobody and beat nobody and already talking shit. No one give a shit about you if wasn't for amanda

Didn't read but

I feel like she was someway misinterpreted; as she speaks garbage English as myself, I tend to make mistakes and my words are taken completely out of context, anyway, It's always my mistake if I did that. Maybe she needs to clarify her words.
I also understand she wants to fight everybody, including her, to clear the WMMA to be GOAT or smt like that.

dont say shit to the media and people wont respond to the bullshit you and your GF speak

Didn't read but

I feel like she was someway misinterpreted; as she speaks garbage English as myself, I tend to make mistakes and my words are taken completely out of context, anyway, It's always my mistake if I did that. Maybe she needs to clarify her words.
I also understand she wants to fight everybody, including her, to clear the WMMA to be GOAT or smt like that.

Why would you call her garbage?

So, you should remain a beta because somebody who uses the same gym as you is the current champ?

So, Nina should let Joanna make all the money, get the PPV % get all the glory of being champ, just because they share the same training facility?

That is like working a 9-5 and saying "I will not accept a corporate promotion, because my office colleague is currently filling the position."

Are you a dumb motherfucker? hahaha

She is a dumb morherfucker if she think she could beat JJ. 31 years old and 7-5 record. Shes not even a gatekeeper.

If you say it , own it. Don't back peddle.

Back