Am i missing something?

Why the fuck is everyone having such a hard time with this Jon Jones situation...

Its not hard

Jones was the undefeated LHW champion and king...he moved up to HW and destroyed the last title challenger in Gane in under 20 seconds..the same Gane the last HW champion needed 5 rounds to beat...

Jones then wanted to fight Stipe who was the longest reigning HW champion when you consider number of title defenses... And was champion before Ngannou he even beat Ngannou the first time around...with a clinic of type performance after starting off rough...

Unfortunately Jones got injured and the fight that was signed to happen between Stipe and Jones was sidelined ..

The UFC in haste to save a PPV card decided to make a interim title fight with two random Contenders in which tom aspinall won and won impressively..

With all that said .. Jones is still the real champion and there is absolutely no reason he shouldn't fight Stipe next as arranged before the injury and then fight Tom...Tom is there for unification bout and that will happen for sure for his next fight...however... he's next fight isnt Jones...it cant be ...because the Stipe fight is the fight on the table for both Jones and Stipe...they both want it and both have major historical presence in the sport vs "interim" champion Aspinall...

Quite simply put...Tom Aspinall and his fans need to be quiet for abit as the Grown ups/ Big kids ( Jones and Stipe) are talking and playing first...you dont have the strength of schedule.. opponent or historical dominance to be posturing for a fight ahead of Jones vs Stipe...plus Tom has the golden ticket with the interim title no matter what the dude will be fighting for the real title in his next fight...

It is what it is - Max Holloway would agree..so should you
He's not undefeated.

He destroyed a challenger. The champion didn't have a knee when he fought that challenger. The champion was also sitting there, ready to go for Jon, who was now on his tenth year of promising to move up, so it's convenient he timed it so he got to beat a specific challenger, and not the champ.

He's now holding the belt hostage for what you have essentially argued is a legacy fight and not one based on any current merit.

It's not hard.

Glad I could help. Any more questions, send them to me in a postcard

UFC should have solved this by giving up Jones' belt to Aspinall instead of interim. Force him to fight to keep it, or still go with the legacy match.
They honestly could have just done Jones vs Stipe from the get and called it the HW BMF belt. Never needed to pollute the real belt with convincing idiots the "legacy" makes it necessary

Why would Jones have to give up his title?
Oh, I can answer that. Or better yet, you can.
hes not serious in fighting anyone but Stipe at the moment

Who has Aspinall beat really? ..
Someone in the past 3 years, which is more than Stipe

Because Stipe was champion before Ngannou, and is the longest reigning HW champion in UFC history...
And yet he's not the champ, nor the interim champ, because he doesn't fight. All he has is his history, because he has no present.

Aspinall is only interim champion because Jones got hurt?!?!
Wrong again. Stipe  could have been the interim champ right now, but he backed out for no reason. Aspinall is interim champ because he beats people. Stipe chose not to

Last edited:
Basically, they're snowflake crybabies because they believe that OMG ROIDS AND JUICE make you a better boxer, wrestler, fighter, grappler, etc. And they think that if you have real life problems, it means you're a bad person despite all these people themselves also having real life problems. I know they're going to have something to say about this post because they're guilty and know it. So they'll say anything to protect their own psyche. Just watch...
Nah, I'm genuinely a good person who just talks like an asshole. Jon is an asshole because he is an asshole.

And steroids obviously do allow you to be better at things, what the fuck are you smoking?

Jones is simply the baddest man on the planet who pulls out of fights against a 41 Stipe due to an injury. Nothing quite says baddest man on the planet like having a history of substance abuse, being more injury prone and in less shape than the guy 5 years older than you.

Russian Adlan Amagov floored Jon Jones with a bodyshot, easy to act like you’re the goat when you ain’t fighting the guys that’ll do that to ya. Hopefully Stipe goes for the same Bodyshots he used on DC for Jones since jones has a gut on him now too.

Basically, they're snowflake crybabies because they believe that OMG ROIDS AND JUICE make you a better boxer, wrestler, fighter, grappler, etc. And they think that if you have real life problems, it means you're a bad person despite all these people themselves also having real life problems. I know they're going to have something to say about this post because they're guilty and know it. So they'll say anything to protect their own psyche. Just watch...
Using PEDs is good. All of his detractors are just as bad as him. War Jones

It's Sherdog.....everyone has a problem with every thing.

747f8864-e127-4b7d-a2e6-3e35d6c1ce62_text.gif

Jones haters have finally realized that they will never see him lose and they are lashing out in petty rage.
We've seen him lose...got his belt stripped...twice.
He showed his true colors with the steroid shit several times.
On the night he got inducted into the hall of fame he beats his wife bloody....in front of his kids...most likely not the first time.

He's shot guns out of his car window within city limits (would've been fucked up if someone died because of his negligence) while drinking with homeless people like it was 1825.

Then he ran a red light...hits a pregnant chick, breaks her arm and runs away.
He then came back for his drugs and cash....ran away again.

Got a Bentley as a gift, runs it into a pole probably high as a kite.
Smacked a waitress in the pussy, and put her in a chokehold.

We've seen him lose many times sir.
Still love you though ;)

Yeah we all have real life problems, but what I don't do is beat the fuck out of my wife in front of children.

That's not a little problem, and yes it does in fact make you a shitty fuckin person.

Yeah, you missed the part where Stipe will be 42, is retired with a full-time job, got flatlined in his last fight, and hasn't won a fight in 4 years. But hey, don't let facts get in the way.
Stipe is 8-2 in his last 10 fights against top tier competition...he lost to Ngannou aNd Cormier

Aspinall is 9-1 with his best win being Sergei and he lost to Curtis Blaydes (LOL) ... basically wish version of Hw Jones....EDIT: Forgot this was a injury lost .. either way his resume is LIGHT

Please stop buying into the Tom is worthy cuz he has a interim...

These two are not in the same league....Stipe is the harder fight for Jones...based on what weve seen

Last edited:
Why exactly? He beat Gane who wasn't the champ. He's not any more credible of a champion than Aspinall and Stipe hasn't won a fight in 4 years so why exactly does that fight need to happen? We need to figure out who the best fighter in the UFC is and Jones v Aspinall would solve that.

Did you forget the part where he was a undefeated LHW champion moving up ?

Ngannou leaving the UFC was his choice not Jones's...Ngannou took his ball and went home...and based on what Jones did to Gane in 20 Seconds...i dont blame him..

Jones haters have finally realized that they will never see him lose and they are lashing out in petty rage.
How he gonna lose if he don't fight?

He's not undefeated.

He destroyed a challenger. The champion didn't have a knee when he fought that challenger. The champion was also sitting there, ready to go for Jon, who was now on his tenth year of promising to move up, so it's convenient he timed it so he got to beat a specific challenger, and not the champ.

He's now holding the belt hostage for what you have essentially argued is a legacy fight and not one based on any current merit.

It's not hard.

Glad I could help. Any more questions, send them to me in a postcard

Hes literally undefeated LHW champion, when he most to Hamil he wasn't champion yet ...

The Champion " Ngannou" took his ball and went home instead of fighting Jones...he made his choice why is Jones being punished because Ngannou chose to go get flatlined by Joshua?

Many champions held on to the belt while injured , did they hold it hostage too? ...

Also what current Merit ? Toms best win is Sergei..a fight that happened because Jones got injured...his fights before that marcin Tybura ( not an elite fighter) and Blaydes in which he lost lol ...

So how is that merit? Cuz Dana said its an interim fight? To sell a PPV ... Stipe is 8-2 in his last 10 with loses coming to Ngannou who he beat once..and Cormier who he beat twice...

Merit wise ..they arent even close brother...

Yeah we all have real life problems, but what I don't do is beat the fuck out of my wife in front of children.

That's not a little problem, and yes it does in fact make you a shitty fuckin person.

Women are equal to men
She should have circled and tried to keep control of the center of the octagon

Cool story Stan. Tell us more about Saint John and his saintly honest ways.

Cool story Stan. Tell us more about Saint John and his saintly honest ways.

Naw .. I'm just able to separate the man's personal life and his professional business as a fighter there's no emotions here

Back