Television ALTERED CARBON (Renewed for Season 2 with New Star Anthony Mackie)

the Spanish chick had a good body but good Lord people, she is not hot. she is the very definition of a butter face. one that has had a lot of work done. she looks like the Hispanic Priscilla Presley after surgery and in no way is that good.
you are oh so wrong sir

I heard this show started off brightly then the standard of writing fell off a cliff. Is that true?
this was my feeling I haven't read the book but the choices they made in the last 3 episodes really sucked I felt.

I heard this show started off brightly then the standard of writing fell off a cliff. Is that true?

I thought it never got off the ground, personally. The writing was rather weak from the outset.

It has potential though. It looks great, and the actors are game for the most part. The show is both complex and smart, and kind of dumb and simplistic, but it's never really all that compelling, which is it's biggest problem. Hopefully, they can tighten it up. They just gotta make the pieces fit.

It was an ok show I’ll check out season 2

Will Anthony Mackie be looking for Quellcrist Falconer's sleeve and cortical stack?

listen mayne, I'm not saying I wouldn't fuck her but there is something very plastic about her face that reminds me of the reconstructed face of priscilla.
The chick who played the sister looked so odd nude. Spanish chick looked phenomenal.

listen mayne, I'm not saying I wouldn't fuck her but there is something very plastic about her face that reminds me of the reconstructed face of priscilla.

lol

Anyway, I couldn’t make it thru 2 episodes of this shit show. Surprised they’re getting a 2nd season tbh

@TheNinja brought me here!!!

Bad critic scores brought me here!!!

I made a thread called fans vs. critics discrepancies

And someone pointed out that viewers seemed to enjoy this while critics didn't

It has an 8.2 on IMDB and over 90% audience score on rottentomatoes (66% critics)!!!!

I'm gonna check it out!

@TheNinja brought me here!!!

Bad critic scores brought me here!!!

I made a thread called fans vs. critics discrepancies

And someone pointed out that viewers seemed to enjoy this while critics didn't

It has an 8.2 on IMDB and over 90% audience score on rottentomatoes (66% critics)!!!!

I'm gonna check it out!
very whatchable television. You will enjoy

im on episode 2 so far I am impressed lots of action entertaining show.

the Spanish chick had a good body but good Lord people, she is not hot. she is the very definition of a butter face. one that has had a lot of work done. she looks like the Hispanic Priscilla Presley after surgery and in no way is that good.
I dont think she has work done because she has looked like that since her telenovela days she just looks older now but she always had big ass cheek bones . it is possible that she had botox or fillers though I think blake lively has had more work done and stana katic to give some examples.

I dont think she has work done because she has looked like that since her telenovela days she just looks older now but she always had big ass cheek bones . it is possible that she had botox or fillers though I think blake lively has had more work done and stana katic to give some examples.

First 5 to 6 episodes are awesome then quality takes a hit (they made some changes from book)

Still very watchable though

Season 2 coming in 2 weeks for interested

Dont like Anthony mackie as kovacs,think kinnaman was perfect

Season 2 coming in 2 weeks for interested

Dont like Anthony mackie as kovacs,think kinnaman was perfect

Apparently even in the books he changes bodies not sure how many times. I might have to rewatch season 1 I don't really remember it to much.

Apparently even in the books he changes bodies not sure how many times. I might have to rewatch season 1 I don't really remember it to much.

Yeah i have no problem with body changing really.

This just feels a bit forced

Cause it's a black guy? It might be sticking to the books I have no idea what the races of the sleeves were in the books. They did use a white guy first so I don't really feel there's any agenda here. I also think Mackie is a good actor and will do well in this role.

Cause it's a black guy? It might be sticking to the books I have no idea what the races of the sleeves were in the books. They did use a white guy first so I don't really feel there's any agenda here. I also think Mackie is a good actor and will do well in this role.

Just got a bad feeling lol

But i hope its good

The real Kovacs is the Asian actor shown in flashbacks. Everyone else is just a sleeve for him to use. They could have him in a woman's body next season and it would be in lore.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back