All-time greatest white boxer?

Yes it is. Genetic markers are a biological reality. But the categorization of people onto each "race" is totally arbitrary.
Visit Eastern Europe and tell everyone that they’re white. I’ll pick your teeth up for you.

"White" is a pretty vague term for someones race. Usually just meaning someone with white skin, which would definitely include a lot of eastern Europeans.

"White" is a pretty vague term for someones race. Usually just meaning someone with white skin, which would definitely include a lot of eastern Europeans.
Ok, if my girlfriend reads this it would seriously piss her off. Her skin isn’t white, she is Eastern European and her heritage, along with many people from the same area comes from Asia.

If you are going by skin color alone, that’s your call. Tell a cape colored South African that they are white and see what happens. Employ people from countries behind the iron curtain and I know who will get pissed off at each other. Go to Kazakhstan and tell me where his home town was filmed and what his ethnicity is if you look at movies like borat. Race isn’t a color. People talking about people as a race, not an individual I find very stupid.

Visit Eastern Europe and tell everyone that they’re white. I’ll pick your teeth up for you.

Their perceptions of themselves is one thing, while there genes is another. Which is why race is a social construct.

Yes it is. Genetic markers are a biological reality. But the categorization of people onto each "race" is totally arbitrary.
Mujeres_Aborigenes_Australia.jpg

main-qimg-5064ceb9455fb61d97842ed03b70e626-c

Are you serious? Did you learn that in sociology? Lol

I remember this thread! Is it too soon to put Lomachenko on there?

Marciano never lost gotta go Rocky ....... but Dempsey was a monster as well.

Neither did Joe Calzage.

Lets be honest Rocky Marciano was not a great boxer, he was an elite fighter who boxed, he was hardly high up in the rankings of the "Sweet science".
I'm the same size as Rocky and near enough same weight when I'm in peak shape (I'm half a stone heavier right now) so I should be biased but gotta be honest.

Dempsey also, couldn't box for sht, he was however an absolute savage but I don't think that classes as greatest boxer, his opponents all fought like bar brawlers as well.

Mujeres_Aborigenes_Australia.jpg

main-qimg-5064ceb9455fb61d97842ed03b70e626-c

That's quite the sig you've got there. Shit heel from the heavies/war-room who couldn't resist a thread on race, I'm guessing.

Last edited:
Shit heel? Lol. Good contribution

I'd love to hear the rationale for using that Patton quote being your sig. It's actually pretty fitting for this thread, considering Patton didn't consider Slavs to be "white".

Genetic variation can produce different physical characteristics, sure. I didn't say everyone looked exactly the same though. Are Jewish people a different race than Italians then? They have different genetic markers as well as physical characteristics.

My genetic history marks me as Scandinavian. I have never lived there, speak none of the languages from a Scandinavian country. If I went to one of the countries, went missing and they find my skeleton later any expert in genetics isn’t going to have the slightest idea where I’m from.

If you’re turning this into a game of black white arab Latin Asian Indian or whatever the fuck you are hoping to achieve, you’ll succeed in getting banned and a thread locked.

I'd love to hear the rationale for using that Patton quote being your sig. It's actually pretty fitting for this thread, considering Patton didn't consider Slavs to be "white".
communism/marxism is an incredible threat, and it has spread considerably since ww2. it is in our countries colleges right now for example. while I agree with Patton on world war 2, I don't agree with every single thing he said

Back