All of Conor's excuses after getting destroyed by Floyd

You can't be stupid enough to believe that....floyd didn't train? haha Floyd trained his ass off....are you going by a few minute videos of him out having fun, then assume, that accounts for his entire day? haha and conor only said that to build the fight...
Floyd is known to have an insane work ethic, guy trains his ring out.

He couldn’t use the panic wrassle or tree times his size excuse.

Obama-lol.gif

Actually Conor found himself out of place many times because of what looked like mma positioning and had to be reset, plus he showed his timing and reflexes are legit but man is Floyd something. Amazing fight imo.

Last edited:
He took one of the greatest boxers of his generation to 10 rounds... and won around 3 of those rounds. He landed more punches than professional boxer Ricky Hatton did on the same boxer...

I can agree with almost everything you typed aside from this. Conor did win those three rounds, not denying that, but he didn't take Floyd to ten rounds. Floyd set back and let Conor gas himself out before he even bothered to fight back. He fought a different style from any other fight we've ever seen from Floyd, and that was honestly because he didn't respect Conor's boxing.

so funny how his haters are still so obsessed with him, it's super weird and pathetic.

i don't think they have any self awareness, what a quality life lmao.

You do realize Conor has to sell the fight to as many people as possible, right? I mean, he was saying those things to generate more interest. You are the literal definition of brainwashed. It's like you have a child-brain. There is no shame in Conor's performance whatsoever. He took one of the greatest boxers of his generation to 10 rounds... and won around 3 of those rounds. He landed more punches than professional boxer Ricky Hatton did on the same boxer... including a beautiful uppercut that bamboozled Floyd. This is all in a foreign sport to what Conor is used to.

You're stupid.

Hahaha he got clobber stopped by a middle aged, retired fighter, 4 weight classes lower on fight night with fcked hands.

How the fck do you know that he didn't think he'd win the fight. you've come to that assumption and now treating it as fact. Anyone with an once of sense knew what would happen in the fight and knew it was a cash grab. He didn't need to sell the fight; his fans thought he would win and bought his nonsense, boxing fans and McGregor haters watched to see him walked down and battered by a little old fella. But I doubt very much that McGregor thought he would lose. His performance was pathetic based on the shit he talked

Also Connor has been boxing more than half his life so lets stop this shit about the sport being foreign to him. you're post is embarrassing and desperate from start to finish. please feel free to post your shit in the boxing forum where people with far better knowledge than you will set you straight.

Great fight. Floyd is the master.

I dislike Conor, but Floyd gets zero credit beating a dude who was essentially making his amateur debut the same day he was making his professional debut.

He gets credit for making a ton of money doing it, but zero credit for the win.

He couldn’t use the panic wrassle or tree times his size excuse.

How about the 6x multiple weight class, undefeated boxer, one of the best of all time, and only a few months to prepare for him, excuse...

Conor said that to sell a fight, and it worked. How could a
0-0 guy be boxing? Whole affair was absurd.

I agree. Many people said it was silly right from the get go and yet they convinced a shit ton of people to buy it. We live in a time where people do not need to be qualified to get what they want, just very popular. The president is a real estate guy and tv personality and Conor is no boxer. We may be headed for idiocracy.

He didn't. Too many people involved in this whole thing from the UFC.

Probably closer to 50. Which is still incredible for him.

Exactly. I don't think it even is the UFC hoes pulling money out of the bag that has it under the 100. He was still under 100 mil in so far as he himself stated that he would make 100 mil IF they broke the MayPac record, which they didn't. Ofcourse the in the bag MMA shill media just over looks that now and helps Colin sell the ilusion of making more then he really did.

You do realize Conor has to sell the fight to as many people as possible, right? I mean, he was saying those things to generate more interest. You are the literal definition of brainwashed. It's like you have a child-brain. There is no shame in Conor's performance whatsoever. He took one of the greatest boxers of his generation to 10 rounds... and won around 3 of those rounds. He landed more punches than professional boxer Ricky Hatton did on the same boxer... including a beautiful uppercut that bamboozled Floyd. This is all in a foreign sport to what Conor is used to.

You're stupid.

Lol Colin sucks man. XD

He went 10 rounds with one of the best boxers in history.
How on earth did he get destroyed?

Conor haters are delusional. Clogging up the forum with their shit threads.

Because he said he is boxing and would knock little undersized Floyd out in 2. Floyd didn't even train for the fight and was partying in his club everyday while eating burgerking for the whole week too.
Lol at anyone dumb enough to think floyd wasnt training
Floyda entire life has been about minimisnng risk..hed still train like a monster if it was his lil daughter he was facing in there!

How about the 6x multiple weight class, undefeated boxer, one of the best of all time, and only a few months to prepare for him, excuse...

You are one stupid motherfucker. I even remember before the fight you were saying that McG would beat Lomachenko. You are delusional. Paulie more than likely beat his ass in training too but they wont release the full video for some reason even though McG apparently gave Paulie an ass whooping.

It is hard listening to him, I had to stop after 1 min. I wish Mayweather didn't carry him in the first few and just went for it straight off the bat because then we wouldn't have to listen to all this bull.

Back